**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quit complaining about free stuff smh

It’s a free gift and you people complain about it. Grow up and appreciate it. You could've gotten nothing at all instead but kabam is nice enough to give you a gift in the first place

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Exactly people need to relax kabam could have chosen to give nothing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Put yourself as Cavalier players.
    Thronebreakers received a premium mobile.
    Cavaliers received a low cost mobile.
    So Cavalier should say thank you for it because it is free? And moreover after the Black Friday offers disaster for Cavalier?
    If you think the answers are yes, just go outside the forum for a couple of days.

or you just don't get a mobile. this literally costs you nothing
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

While I agree in part, the gift is absolutely not free. Even if you are free to play you have to count the opportunity cost. It was a reward for keeping the game going another year and lining their pockets.

Free in the sense that you were playing anyways. This gift wouldn’t force players to stay or come back imo.
    It’s a free thank you to the ones who do log in is all
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

I just hope kabam learns from this and sees nothing they do will make people happy and they don’t give a gift next time

That would be totally awesome!..problem is that these entitled/ungrateful members would then just complain about not getting anything.
    LMAO, it will never end.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Just re-arrange your title:
    complaining about free stuff? Quit!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

So Cavalier should say thank you for it because it is free? And moreover after the Black Friday offers disaster for Cavalier?
    If you think the answers are yes, just go outside the forum for a couple of days.

I’m very happy with my Cav gift. The t5cc is great, and I’ll always take a generic ag
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

So what can be also inferred from that is, if Cavalier players don’t say thank you, and are complaining about a free low cost mobile, maybe they shouldn’t be given them at all.

That’s why we can’t have good things in this game.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

While I agree in part, the gift is absolutely not free. Even if you are free to play you have to count the opportunity cost. It was a reward for keeping the game going another year and lining their pockets.

And who pays for the servers, developers and maintenance of the game? You wanna use opportunity cost to pay for that? Lol
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    xNig said:

And who pays for the servers, developers and maintenance of the game? You wanna use opportunity cost to pay for that? Lol
    Right as a f2p myself I’ll never understand the whaling but man am I thankful I don’t have ads because of them

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yup...There was only Anniversary Gift last year
    This Year, they gave us this stuff....so Stop Complaining & be Happy
  • I honestly feel people keep hyping things up like rewards, compensation, and the gift and then they get disappointed because it isn't as great as they hyped up for it to be.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    It was okay gift for cavs, nice gift for TBs tho.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Ok so this is rather easy for me to do. I was cavalier during cyber weekend. Yes the offers sucked but at the same time I took the money I probably would have spent there and used it elsewhere. The real loser at the time was kabam who lost out on revenue from me. Since cyber weekend there hasn't been another paid offer that I can recall that differentiated between cav and thronebreaker. The anniversary gift was still very generous even though thronebreaker got more and the calendar wasn't terrible either for cavalier. Now the day after the anniversary gift I finally ranked a champ to get thronebreaker. That meant I received the cav calendar throughout the anniversary. Now we reach Christmas. The difference between cav and thronebreaker is pretty minimal. In fact I've had other thronebreakers say they would have preferred the cav gift. Key word is gift. You aren't entitled to anything just for logging in but you still feel the need to complain about a free gift. You are like the kid who gets a new car for getting his license and throws a temper tantrum because its not the sports car you wanted. SHOW SOME GRATITUDE. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE FREE GIFT DON'T BUY IT IN THE STORE.