**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Nexus Decision

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
My three choices are πŸ˜’ Ebony Maw, Magneto, or Awaken Killmonger...

The reason I'm having trouble deciding is that I already have Magneto as a 5 Star Awakened Rank 5, also already got 2 Mutant 6 Stars (Omega Red Sig 50 and Sabretooth), I just don't think I'd use the 6 Star Magneto over the 5 Star even if I Rank 2ed him because of the Awakened Ability giving that Damage Cap and such as well the Stat Difference between a 5 Star Rank 5 and a 6 Star Rank 2 isn't Massive...

As for Killmonger he'd just get the Damage Reflect and about 400 more Attack while having a True Strike and Reverberation at the same time (7 Seconds at a time at most), I don't do War btw so Defenders aren't an factor.

Then of course there's always the chance of Awakening either of them at a later date... Especially Killmonger since I'm going for Featured 6 Stars atm...

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…
    I get the hesitation, but there’s going to come a point when 5* aren’t usable anymore. I’d definitely go Magneto.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Magneto as a 6* its not even close, not even close to close. If you don't choose magneto I will cry and some at some point looking back you would too. So please choose magneto, he's miles better than the other choices and its not even close. Just remeber that 5* will be outdated, and when that happens not having magneto as a 6* will be a punch to the gut when he is such a meta defining champ. You could very likely never see that 6* Magento again so please choose him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mags.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230 β˜…
    You’re a FOOL if you don’t take magneto LOL
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If my last Featured I opened wasn't Killmonger this wouldn't have even been a question...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MagnetoπŸ’―
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 β˜…β˜…
    Mags all the way
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Welcome to the 5* forum member club!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Welcome to the 5* forum member club!

not really something to brag about :D;)
    (jk)
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Assuming you’re talking about Red Mags, it’s not even a question. Killmonger is a good skill champ but Red Mags is probably the best mutant champ and certainly in the top 2.