**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m glad I didn’t push for Thronebreaker

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
By push I mean rush to explore 7.1 for the T5CC Selector necessary to finally R3 my Magneto. Don’t get me wrong, the rewards were good, and well appreciated, I’m just glad that TB rewards weren’t crazy OP better than Cav. Thanks Kabam for the free stuff!

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean if you don’t value t5b and some t2a that’s your issue I guess that’s the perceived value of an r2 gem.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I mean if you don’t value t5b and some t2a that’s your issue I guess that’s the perceived value of an r2 gem.

yeah but there still a chance that you get a gem you cant even use
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

By push I mean rush to explore 7.1 for the T5CC Selector necessary to finally R3 my Magneto. Don’t get me wrong, the rewards were good, and well appreciated, I’m just glad that TB rewards weren’t crazy OP better than Cav. Thanks Kabam for the free stuff!

Same. Only dilemma now is can I get the 5% I need soon so I can use the 50% from 7.1 for another.

Dr. Zola
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Now I have 4 generic 5 star awakening gem. And a whole bunch of class gems. Will start using some of these gems to awaken some champs and save one or two for the obvious aegon
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Yeah cuz all that matters is that 10% CC. We dont care about the other stuff

i'm cav and i cared about the AG much much more lol
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yeah, you guys are lucky, I dropped $200 dollars to get it hoping for a 6 star awakening gem...now I have a rank up gem with t5b in over flow...got to so say, these last two months have made me very ruminative of whether or not I even have fun in this game anymore...I guess 5 years of doing something isn't easily stopped but maybe it's time.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    As a TB with most 5* champs awakened (except the newest ones) that 6* rank up gem was fantastic as it saves so many rank up resources (7 t4b, 3 t5b, 7 t2a & i forget how many t1a) , but everyone's account is at a different stage so fair play that it worked well for you.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I still don’t know why everyone seems to have assumed 6 awake gem was coming. Just feels way too soon for that to be a free gift y’all’s expectations are wayyy too high
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I do feel for the TB peeps but I'm honestly glad that Cav had the better reward technically when it comes down to it after this shaky year. Sure you can save materials with a rank up gem and extra sig stones are nice, but an Awakened ability can be a game changer for your roster. At least both got the same amount of t5cc which is awesome and I think this should happen more often. Now I can focus my 7.1 selector on the class of my choice instead of TB
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

yeah but there still a chance that you get a gem you cant even use
    I got a science gem and just last week I r2 rulk. Currently I have no else to use it on but glad I don’t have to worry about resources to r2 a good science champ in the future.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I still don’t know why everyone seems to have assumed 6 awake gem was coming. Just feels way too soon for that to be a free gift y’all’s expectations are wayyy too high

BF and CM offers got hopes super high. After 6 years in game, I can attest that’s not a good place to be.

Dr. Zola