**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* max sig

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Can we look at introducing something for 6* max sigs? I know its still a minority in the game, but as 6*s and sig stones become more accessible, so do max sigs champs.

It doesn't have to be anything major, extra ISO, shards back, sig stones - something like that.

7*s, if introduced, (I know a lot of people don't want them to be) are a long way off - so looking at introducing something to fill that gap in the mean time, would be a great gesture to those who have worked hardest, or grinded the game.

Of course, its not the most urgent change needed in game, but it'd be nice to know its on the books to be done.

Comments

• Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Agreed, I don't want to sig up 6* past 180 because of you ever pull another dupe, it will be the equivalent of just throwing 10k 6* shards (or more, if featured) straight in the trash with zero gain. That sucks because I would otherwise be gunning for max sig.