**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO values bug?

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
ISO are showing correct values in my stash but only half their correct value in my inventory. Is this a real bug or just a visual glitch?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Either way it’s a bug
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind an extra 0 at the end in all my iso.
  • Man_Bat said:

ISO are showing correct values in my stash but only half their correct value in my inventory. Is this a real bug or just a visual glitch?

In Inventory, the # shown is NOT the amount of the ISO. It shows the amount of GOLD that you would get from Selling the ISO. (which is somewhere around half as much Gold in return as what it's ISO face value is).

So, not a bug.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

Man_Bat said:

In Inventory, the # shown is NOT the amount of the ISO. It shows the amount of GOLD that you would get from Selling the ISO. (which is somewhere around half as much Gold in return as what it's ISO face value is).

So, not a bug.
    That's silly since you can sell from both your inventory and stash but only apply from your inventory.