**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I take up for 6.3 and beyond?

So I have a bunch of champions that I'm planning to take up for 6.3 and beyond (and potentially abyss). My current r5s are corvus and torch, and I don't have suicides if that matters

Who should I take up for 6.3 and beyond? 52 votes

6* Havok unawakened
7%
DrZolaThebombsquad1KRoNX1Sahil_R_Rana 4 votes
5* thing sig 80
0%
5* g2099 unawakened
11%
Ab_SamadDuke_SilverKill_GreyFiiNCHValmarxNikunj_95 6 votes
5* aegon sig 70
17%
buffajr1greatbeardNo_oneukBerjibsVendemiaireAgent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmSAFI_KThe_Sentry06 9 votes
5* sym sup unawakened
1%
Wooptyfrickendoo 1 vote
5* cap iw sig 120
21%
kikiFurieuxCr7ms7rs7HassamaMamaIronGladiator22Demi_GodJay69Prakhar_82TheLegionMasterDrauglinWill3808ShannokAzdfs 11 votes
5* archangel sig 60
19%
Texas_11ThedancingkidMetalJakePastorAmericaCharlie21540AouxWouxHusain_b128[Deleted User]Darkhero_25Geralt_123 10 votes
5* Colo sig 60
19%
ẞlооdte_dua_shumSarvanga1_KyusushuiBravojeenKeyBBlizzard28CaptainGameFarrukh_tvJacob72518 10 votes
5* stealthy unawakened
1%
Etjama 1 vote

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I forgot to say that I have level 3 md for sym sup since that matters for him
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    6* Havok unawakened
    I have a 6* Havok. He’s pretty decent. Between him and CapIW you really can’t go wrong.

Dr. Zola
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* g2099 unawakened
    G99 smashes through 6.3 and beyond. Insane item saver.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* Colo sig 60
    I have seen so many paths in 6.3 and 6.4 where colossus is a good option. He is also a tank and has so many immunities.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    5* aegon sig 70
    I’d go aegon as he covers the most ground and for sure if you’re thinking of abyss thereafter. Would want to get that sig up a bit though. He was my MVP for act 6.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    5* Colo sig 60
    i used colossus a lot when i did act 6 completion, not only for entire paths but also for bosses, one-shotting NF, havok and IMIW in 6.3 and iceman in 6.4, and took down mysterio and cap IW with two revives (but in the hands of a better player colossus can one-shot cap IW) ^_^
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    5* Colo sig 60
    Either him or Aegon.

Also, nice username. Pure nostalgia
    ẞlооd said:

Either him or Aegon.

Also, nice username. Pure nostalgia

Thanks!
    Thanks for the feedback I'll try to see who I could rank up depending on this and my materials
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    edited December 2020
    5* archangel sig 60

So I have a bunch of champions that I'm planning to take up for 6.3 and beyond (and potentially abyss). My current r5s are corvus and torch, and I don't have suicides if that matters

If the opponent bleeds and not poison immune Archangel takes control of the fight in 3 or 4 heavies......also the ability accuracy reduction after stacking neurotoxins are pretty useful