**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I take up for 6.3 and beyond?

So I have a bunch of champions that I'm planning to take up for 6.3 and beyond (and potentially abyss). My current r5s are corvus and torch, and I don't have suicides if that matters

Who should I take up for 6.3 and beyond? 52 votes

6* Havok unawakened
7%
DrZolaThebombsquad1KRoNX1Sahil_R_Rana 4 votes
5* thing sig 80
0%
5* g2099 unawakened
11%
Ab_SamadDuke_SilverKill_GreyFiiNCHValmarxNikunj_95 6 votes
5* aegon sig 70
17%
buffajr1greatbeardNo_oneukBerjibsVendemiaireAgent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmSAFI_KThe_Sentry06 9 votes
5* sym sup unawakened
1%
Wooptyfrickendoo 1 vote
5* cap iw sig 120
21%
kikiFurieuxCr7ms7rs7HassamaMamaIronGladiator22Demi_GodJay69Prakhar_82TheLegionMasterDrauglinWill3808ShannokAzdfs 11 votes
5* archangel sig 60
19%
Texas_11ThedancingkidMetalJakePastorAmericaCharlie21540AouxWouxHusain_b128[Deleted User]Darkhero_25Geralt_123 10 votes
5* Colo sig 60
19%
ẞlооdte_dua_shumSarvanga1_KyusushuiBravojeenKeyBBlizzard28CaptainGameFarrukh_tvJacob72518 10 votes
5* stealthy unawakened
1%
Etjama 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I forgot to say that I have level 3 md for sym sup since that matters for him
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    6* Havok unawakened
    I have a 6* Havok. He’s pretty decent. Between him and CapIW you really can’t go wrong.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* g2099 unawakened
    G99 smashes through 6.3 and beyond. Insane item saver.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* Colo sig 60
    I have seen so many paths in 6.3 and 6.4 where colossus is a good option. He is also a tank and has so many immunities.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    5* aegon sig 70
    I’d go aegon as he covers the most ground and for sure if you’re thinking of abyss thereafter. Would want to get that sig up a bit though. He was my MVP for act 6.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    5* Colo sig 60
    i used colossus a lot when i did act 6 completion, not only for entire paths but also for bosses, one-shotting NF, havok and IMIW in 6.3 and iceman in 6.4, and took down mysterio and cap IW with two revives (but in the hands of a better player colossus can one-shot cap IW) ^_^
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    5* Colo sig 60
    Either him or Aegon.

Also, nice username. Pure nostalgia
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Either him or Aegon.

Also, nice username. Pure nostalgia

Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback I'll try to see who I could rank up depending on this and my materials
  • Options
    Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    edited December 2020
    5* archangel sig 60

So I have a bunch of champions that I'm planning to take up for 6.3 and beyond (and potentially abyss). My current r5s are corvus and torch, and I don't have suicides if that matters

If the opponent bleeds and not poison immune Archangel takes control of the fight in 3 or 4 heavies......also the ability accuracy reduction after stacking neurotoxins are pretty useful