**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prestige without logic

2»

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

endryu said:

endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

are you mindless all?? its for sure they have max sig, but its 6 star rank3 its a higher lvl champ, sure it should be higher, the number 6 and 5 says to you anything?? and its a rank3 thats much more valued than 5 star rank5, than why da faq r5 with max sig should be higher? 6 star rank3 even without the dupe should have more pratige and thats a logic not that 5 star get higher 6 star

Let’s play a game. It’s called “pick-a-Nick. You look at these two and decide which Nick Fury you want.

Option 1: 3000 attack, 40000hp, and dies at 0hp

Option 2: 2300 attack, 31000hp, and gets special abilities once per quest when health is depleted.

Option 2 is better. Maybe you can’t race through content the same way, but it’s more forgiving and has interesting utility if there’s a time you choose to kill your life model decoy.

In conclusion, calm tf down.
    haha nice logic, have you ever steped in act6, act7 and abyss?? you prefer 5 star maxed over 6 star r3?? your a funny man 😁 chosing lower one cause he loses faster hp and enables his utiliy 😁 haha your funny man

Max sig R5 over un unduped R3? In a whole lot of cases, absolutely. Especially when talking about someone like Nick. That's not even a remotely difficult choice for a massive amount of champs

i didnt told a word about that unduped nick is better, i still use my 5 star, cause nick needs that dupe
    main is ranked up, cause i soon will awaken him in few days
    No you just made a ridiculous statement somewhat alluding to R3s being better choices than R5s based on the fact that they're a higher rank/rarity regardless of any actual context. I'm still not even sure what the point of any of your posts in this are other than seeming like a toddler rolling around on the ground throwing a fit bc his parents told him grass is green when he wants pink grass.
    lets talk about doom than if you see only nick, doom r3 is stronger, rarer champ to get, harder to rank up, than the 5 star r5 max siged, soo why he isnt higher is prestige if overal he is stronger in all statements

i know that game made sigs in this game to give high prestige, but its not logical, if you get a massive upgrade than it should be an upgrade in prestige aswell not later, when he gets the dupe, there is my point
    why the hell you compare green and pink grass
    Going to ignore all the terrible grammar and spelling and say this:
    What is one significant disadvantage that you get because your 5* max sig Nick or Doom or whoever has higher prestige?
    Does it hinder your progress?
    Does it hurt your ego?
    Do you (somehow) manage to play worse because it is a 5*?
    Are 5* meme tier once you get a 6* version of the same champion?

Do you have a single valid reason as to why this is a bad system? (Not even mentioning the severe logical flaws in your argument)

Which brings us to my next question:
    Do you have a better idea than the devs, who undoubtedly strongly scrutinized the idea, considering all the the aspects of this very fundamental part of the game, only to be insulted by people like you?

What do you suggest?
    Should we keep prestige unchanged regardless of awakening or sig level?
    Should an unduped champ have the same prestige as a sig200?
    Should 5* be severely nerfed?

The system we have is pretty solid, but since you have a problem with it, what do you suggest Kabam should do?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

lets talk about doom than if you see only nick, doom r3 is stronger, rarer champ to get, harder to rank up, than the 5 star r5 max siged, soo why he isnt higher is prestige if overal he is stronger in all statements

i know that game made sigs in this game to give high prestige, but its not logical, if you get a massive upgrade than it should be an upgrade in prestige aswell not later, when he gets the dupe, there is my point

His sig isn't unlocked which doesn't technically mean he is stronger in all statements which means the higher prestige is fully justified. In this game, dupes DO matter and that's why they affect a champion so drastically.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Why is everyone trying to argue? Prestige never had anything to do with a champs power, like his attack and health stats. He also doesn't understand the purpose of awakened and high sig champs, like he never used a CAiw or Omega Red.
    Also, in certain matchups, like the Hela boss in 7.1, the 5* sig200 Doom is better than the r3 unduped 6*. If you dont know why, again, pointless to tell you.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

endryu said:

endryu said:

endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

are you mindless all?? its for sure they have max sig, but its 6 star rank3 its a higher lvl champ, sure it should be higher, the number 6 and 5 says to you anything?? and its a rank3 thats much more valued than 5 star rank5, than why da faq r5 with max sig should be higher? 6 star rank3 even without the dupe should have more pratige and thats a logic not that 5 star get higher 6 star

Let’s play a game. It’s called “pick-a-Nick. You look at these two and decide which Nick Fury you want.

Option 2: 2300 attack, 31000hp, and gets special abilities once per quest when health is depleted.

Option 2 is better. Maybe you can’t race through content the same way, but it’s more forgiving and has interesting utility if there’s a time you choose to kill your life model decoy.

haha nice logic, have you ever steped in act6, act7 and abyss?? you prefer 5 star maxed over 6 star r3?? your a funny man 😁 chosing lower one cause he loses faster hp and enables his utiliy 😁 haha your funny man

Max sig R5 over un unduped R3? In a whole lot of cases, absolutely. Especially when talking about someone like Nick. That's not even a remotely difficult choice for a massive amount of champs

i didnt told a word about that unduped nick is better, i still use my 5 star, cause nick needs that dupe
    No you just made a ridiculous statement somewhat alluding to R3s being better choices than R5s based on the fact that they're a higher rank/rarity regardless of any actual context. I'm still not even sure what the point of any of your posts in this are other than seeming like a toddler rolling around on the ground throwing a fit bc his parents told him grass is green when he wants pink grass.

What is one significant disadvantage that you get because your 5* max sig Nick or Doom or whoever has higher prestige?
    Does it hurt your ego?

Do you have a single valid reason as to why this is a bad system? (Not even mentioning the severe logical flaws in your argument)

Do you have a better idea than the devs, who undoubtedly strongly scrutinized the idea, considering all the the aspects of this very fundamental part of the game, only to be insulted by people like you?

What do you suggest?

The system we have is pretty solid, but since you have a problem with it, what do you suggest Kabam should do?
    If that is a next level champ, alot harder to get, harder to rank up, a better version of previous one, than it should have more prestige, and thats a point.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

endryu said:

endryu said:

endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

Does it hurt your ego?

What do you suggest?

If that is a next level champ, alot harder to get, harder to rank up, a better version of previous one, than it should have more prestige, and thats a point.

And it will have more Prestige when it's duped and at a high enough Sig.

It's not like it won't have higher prestige. Stop trying to compare a duped and non duped, it's a dumb argument and your pathetic whining isn't going to change that. Suck. It. Up. Buttercup.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    What’s illogical is clearly @endryu that you my friend seem to lack logic when in fact you should possess more logic than this, seeing as you should be a veteran of the game and not a total newbie since you managed to rank up 2 six-stars to rank 3.