**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Rich the Man Iron Fist Buff video

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/G_0pbI9IMhY

For those who haven't had a chance to view Rich the man's most recent video, he came up with a buff concept for Iron Fist that would take heavy elements from Aegon, including a persistent charge and multiple suggestions on utilizing the characters deep backstory that they could use. I think there was a lot of good build points and I think if there was some form of regeneration included, it would have been a near perfect overall kit, but I wanted to bring it up here for discussion and hopefully Iron Fist is one of the Champions that gets a proper overhaul in 2021

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Would love to see a proper IF buff.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I think the buff has some good concepts and ideas, but it feels like the entire buff is in the awakened ability, and he’s the same useless character without it. That part was a little surprising to me.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Id love an iron fist buff but I feel that no character should be completely useless without their sig ability.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Just put him back to the way he was originally in the game. He was a monster