**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO-8 Shortage

I have always struggled to find iso but recently this has become unmanagable for me.
The game has been rewarding so many catalysts compared to iso and now its become pointless to try and clear content as I wont be able to level anyone up.

What do you guys think? Have you also been lacking iso recently more than before or is it the same as always?

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Iso is not that hard to farm though. You can go through smaller difficulties as long as the energy cost is manageable for you. Then just don't open those crystals. Once you have made a final mind to rank up a champ, go in to use those sharda to get iso. Now due to these awesome 4 star duel crystals, iso is a lot more manageable and that's how everyone does it these days.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

We dont need the iso to lvl up ALL our champs restricted progression is ok, but the amount of iso we r receiving is so small. We need to get the old 1k 4* shards back from UC chapter completion and some more shards in the side events.

You get 4200 4* shards from UC EQ, which is quite a bit more than before so I dont see your problem
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    This is why I save 4* shards and open the corresponding dual class crystals when I need ISO
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    If you’re cavalier the daily crystals provide tons of iso I literally got 15 3k iso from a batch of 10, that might not be “a lot” to rank up but for those who hoard daily crystals they really start to add up.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Colleen said:

If you’re cavalier the daily crystals provide tons of iso I literally got 15 3k iso from a batch of 10, that might not be “a lot” to rank up but for those who hoard daily crystals they really start to add up.

You get iso from the objective crystals and not the daily crystals. And the amount they provide is a nice bonus but it usually is barely enough to upgrade a 6 star by 1 level if you get lucky.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think it's fine that there is a resource restricting your rankups, but I think it makes sense to increase iso rewards from 5 and 6*. Lower difficulty SQs have been great for iso but 5* should give a bit more
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I think the best solution is to increase the iso drops from 5\6 stars. It’s ridiculous and wayyy past due. All the iso from a 4 star dupe gets a few levels at best on a Rank 1 6 star. Especially because 6 stars take so much iso, it’s silly that the amount didn’t increase with the demand. I don’t know why Kabam hasn’t commented on this either. I would really appreciate hearing their side on it.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Glad to know I’m not the only one in an iso drought.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The amount of iso it takes to level up 5* and 6* champs is ridiculous. Duping them should give way more iso than duping a 4*. I need to burn up 4 t5b over the next few weeks. I have zero iso after taking Sentinel to R3. So gonna be a slow grind to get that done.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Colleen said:

That barely gives you one level increase of a 6 star
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Another month, another ISO drought thread.