**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finding doom

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I want Doom as the title says but after a lot of duals i can t find it yet. Should i still focus on duals or better buy basic 5s cristals? It s ridiculous thar i haven t find doom yet....
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Keep trying
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I can't tell you how many features I opened on top of a huge amount of dual crystals. I now have some high sig champs like MODOK and Antman at R1 though, so that's nice...
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    Keep going , it was my dream to have him and i got him from a basic incursion 5 star crystal after i was upset i was short of 500 incursion shards to buy a featured . He comes when you least expect him.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    I have done over 30 mystic and duals and didnt get him but got red hulk 4 times. keep trying. we're in the same position
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thought about opening the science/mystic class but didn’t. Opened first basic and I got Doom. LOL

Didn’t have that luck with Ægon though :(
  • DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11
    Go for basics in my opinion, I popped 5 the other day after saving and boom, doom pops up after I contemplated going for dual crystals
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I’ve opened 85 crystals looking for Ægon lol, you might end up being the same. BG has been searching for longer, a whopping 120 mutant and skill crystals looking for Ægon. It’s just how rng works. I know I lost my MIND looking for Ægon. Hopefully you can find that Doom!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I am searching for Doom too!!
    Let's parade together to find him!! :D
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Bought the 2019 vs 2020 Cavalier bundle today and......
    I've been saving this bad boy for awhile now
    Happy Day :D