**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• I don't even think these scratch the surface of what should be in the game.
  • Winbig88 said:

Man-slaughter

Giraud of heaven

Phoenix force cyclops

It is a terrible idea to have manslaughter. You cannot have him without having him some extremely graphic specials. I want to play mcoc, not Mortal Kombat. Less people would play if there was manslaughter. I know I would never use him, and if I ran into him on a quest, I would switch to arena. If I found him in arena, I would close the app and play another game. Even if he was my first and best 6 star, I wouldn't use him.
    why not? he looks cool
    I think I explained it, but I'll give more reasons. In the first issue, he easily kills an agent of some government by growing out a spike on his arm. He sliced the man's head off when he realized they couldn't give him a serum that would de-monster-ize him. Also, he looks very gross; like a cross between Dugan and Man-Thing.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★

Winbig88 said:

Man-slaughter

Giraud of heaven

Phoenix force cyclops

It is a terrible idea to have manslaughter. You cannot have him without having him some extremely graphic specials. I want to play mcoc, not Mortal Kombat. Less people would play if there was manslaughter. I know I would never use him, and if I ran into him on a quest, I would switch to arena. If I found him in arena, I would close the app and play another game. Even if he was my first and best 6 star, I wouldn't use him.
    why not? he looks cool
    I think I explained it, but I'll give more reasons. In the first issue, he easily kills an agent of some government by growing out a spike on his arm. He sliced the man's head off when he realized they couldn't give him a serum that would de-monster-ize him. Also, he looks very gross; like a cross between Dugan and Man-Thing.
    Yet we have immortal abomination? Cmon man. They don't have to make it graphic. Look at punisher. Hes graphic. His animations are not.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Winbig88 said:

Man-slaughter

Giraud of heaven

Phoenix force cyclops

why not? he looks cool
    too violent? Have you seen punisher?
  • ProwlerSymbioteProwlerSymbiote Posts: 467 ★★
    Toad (1602) (Mutant)
    Grizzly (Tech)
    Ringmaster (Tech)
    Carrion (Science)
    Boomerang (Skill)
    Virginia Dare (from Marvel: 1602) (Mystic)
    Mesmero (Mutant)
    Queen Shiklah (Mystic)
    Kobik (Cosmic)
    Plantman (Science)
    Oya (Mutant)
    Nick Fury (1602) (Skill)
    Jackal (Science)
    Flatman (Mutant)
    Clea (1602) (Mystic)
  • Anonymous12Anonymous12 Posts: 3
    Firestar(Mutant)

Firestar bio-Angelica Jones first discovered her mutant powers at the young age of thirteen.tthe passing of her Grandmother further caused her to be unable to fully control her powers.It wasn’t long before Emma Frost took notice of Angelica and began to train her to use for her own nefarious intentions,giving her the name ‘Firestar’ in the process.Upon learning of Emma’s true reasons for helping her,Firestar joined with the X-men.Currently,she resides on the mutant nation of Krakoa,ready to join the fight against all that oppose mutantkind.

Firestar’s mechanics-Firestar harnesses the microwave energy around her to generate large amounts of energy capable of incinerating opponents and protecting herself from attacks.

Base stats and abilities:

Health Attack PI(Max Signature)
    3 star 7000 590 2010
    4 star 16090 1340 5000
    5 star 32000 2850 10879
    6 star(Rank 3,level 45) 40090 3600 13950

Character Class:Mutant
    Basic abilities:
    Microwave energy,Invulnerable,Prowess,Unblockable,Regeneration

Strengths
    Invulnerability
    Firestar’s microwave shield prevents all forms of attack from being able to damage her,allowing her to defend herself against many opponents

Regeneration
    Upon reaching the maximum number of microwave energy,Firestar is able to use her microwave energy to heal herself,providing her sustainability in longer fights.

High damaging special attacks
    Firestar gains more prowess during her special attacks the more microwave energy she has,enabling her to reach high levels of damage when using her specials.

Weaknesses
    Power control
    Firestar’s main source of damage is her special attacks,power locking and power drain are able to keep her from using specials and reduce her number of microwave charges in the process

Incinerate immunity
    Firestar relies on incinerates to generate high amounts of microwave energy,inability to incinerate prevents Firestar from being able to have access to many of her abilities

Tech champions
    Firestar’s charges microwave energy at a much slower rate against tech champions and expends more of her microwave energy to trigger her abilities,allowing tech champions to bypass most of Firestar’s mechanics

Abilities:
    Microwave energy:
    Firestar is able to gain Microwave energy through a variety of means
    As long as incinerate is active:
    Using a heavy attack grants Firestar 10 Microwave energy
    Dashing forward grants Firestar 5 microwave energy
    Holding block grants Firestar 5 microwave energy every second
    Intercepting attacks grants Firestar 25 microwave energy
    Microwave energy gain is reduced by 75% against tech champions

Basic attacks:
    All of Firestar’s basic attacks trigger incinerate,dealing 250 damage over 5 seconds,and are energy attacks

Expending microwave energy
    Dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds expends Firestar’s microwave energy
    At 25 charges,Firestar increases the duration of her incinerate debuffs by 2 seconds for 15 seconds.
    At 50 Charges,Firestar increases the potency of her incinerate debuffs to deal 350 damage over 5 seconds for 15 seconds.
    At 75 charges,Firestar creates a microwave shield around her that grants her an invulnerable buff,preventing her from taking damage from all sources.Invulnerable is removed when the opponent lands 5 hits on Firestar
    At 100 charges,Firestar gains a regeneration buff,granting her 500 health every second over 20 seconds.

When power drained,Power locked or Power stealed,
    Firestar loses 25 microwave energy

When triggering special attacks:
    25 microwave energy is converted to a prowess buff lasting for the duration of the special attack,that increases special attack damage by 75%

Special 1:Taking Flight-Firestar launches herself off the ground,incinerating the area around her before firing two energy blasts at her enemy
    Inflicts,incinerate dealing 450 damage over 10 seconds,on each hit,unblockable if Firestar has 4 prowess charges.

Special 2:Microwave Assault-Firestar concentrates all her energy to launch a series of attacks on the opponent before throwing them.
    All hits inflict incinerate dealing 500 damage over 7 seconds.
    Second last hit refreshes all current incinerate debuffs and last hit detonates them dealing a burst of 1000 damage for each incinerate removed this way

Special 3-Untapped Energy-Firestar blasts the opponent into space before unleashing her full power,attacking at supersonic speeds and blasting the area around her.
    Gain an invulnerable buff
    Gain a regeneration buff restoring 10000 health over 4 seconds
    Gain an indefinite prowess buff increasing special attack damage by 80%
    Increase potency and duration of all incinerate debuffs by 50% for 20 seconds

Signature ability:Ambient radiation-Firestar’s control over microwaves allow her to harness them to grow in power and protect her from danger
    Persistent pre-fight ability-Ambient form(starts with 3 stacks per quest)
    Start the fight with an invulnerable debuff and purify all debuffs at the start of the fight
    For each debuff removed this way,gain an indefinite prowess buff increasing special attack damage by 50%
    Increase buff duration by 30%

Synergy bonuses
    Complicated Mentorship with Emma Frost
    Firestar:Increase potency of all incinerate debuffs by 10%
    Emma Frost:Prowess buffs now capped at 15 in telepath form and 10 in diamond form
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.

Gracious Offer with Professor X
    Firestar:Allow prowess buffs gained from launching specials to last for 10 seconds after special attack ends
    Professor X:Increase potency of prowess buffs by 10%

Amazing Friends with Spider-man(Classic),Iceman
    Firestar:Invulnerable buff now takes 7 hits to be removed
    Spider-man(Classic):Basic attacks have a 25% chance to call on an assist from Firestar,inflicting an incinerate debuff dealing 2000 damage over 5 seconds.
    Iceman:All frostbites expire 25% faster

Surviving Mutant with Scarlet Witch,Scarlet Witch(Sigil)
    Firestar:25% chance to gain an additional prowess buff for each prowess buff gained
    Scarlet Witch,Scarlet Witch(Sigil):All debuffs last 20% longer

Flaming Spirits with Sunspot,Human Torch
    Firestar:Incinerate debuffs reduce offensive ability accuracy by 10%
    Sunspot:Removing incinerate debuffs grant Sunspot 12% of a bar of power
    Human Torch:Increase attack rating by 15% when Nova Flame is active

Enemies with Doctor Doom,Electro,Carnage
    All champions gain 6% attack

Recommended masteries:
    Despair
    The high number of incinerate debuffs that Firestar can place on her opponents help to maximise the effectiveness of despair.
    Inequity
    Similarly,the high number of incinerate debuffs placed by Firestar helps to effectively use inequity’s attack decrease.

Liquid Courage + Double Edge
    Firestar’s ability to purify active debuffs at the start of the fight and gain prowess from them make these masteries a good option for Firestar.

Science:

Invisible Gorilla
    Starlight
    Thang
    Captain Americat
    Toxie Doxie
    World Breaker Hulk
    Colonel America Zombie
    Red Skull (The Wastelands)
    Zombie Spider-Man
    Human Torch (Sol Brodsky)
    Human Torch (1602)
    Invisible Woman (1602)
    Giant Girl
    Hulk (from the Incredible Hulk TV show)
    Zombie Hawkeye
    She-Thing
    Eelectro
    Ultimate Carnage
    Mr. Fantastic (1602)
    Spider-Hulk
    Queen Cat
    Malice
    Ultimate Thing (Science)
    Kluh
    Zombie Black Panther
    She-Hulk (Fantastic Four)
    Zombie Wolverine
    Captain America (1602)
    Thing (Jack Kirby)
    Man-Spider
    Zombie Luke Cage
    Simian Torch
    Dogpool
    Mooster Fantastic
    Hulk Jr.
    Headpool
    Captain America (William Burnside)
    Invisible Woman (Flo Steinberg)
    Zombie Morbius
    Hulk Bunny
    Thing (1602)
    Mr. Fantastic (Stan Lee)
  • I saw someone else recommend Sentry. I just have to wonder why he is not in the game.
    Tech:

Nathaniel Richards
    American Son
    Green Gobbler
    Emily Preston
    Menace
    Zombie Iron Man
    Cammi
    Vindicator (Heather McNeil)
    Iron Man (1602)
    Allene Green
    Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)
    Old Man Quill
    Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
    Zombie Wasp
    Ultimate Black Widow
    Star-Lord (Classic)
    Electro (Robot)
    Iron Mouse
  • Bening_OneBening_One Posts: 28
    edited December 2020

Hey guys, I want to recommend the characters that could be in the game!
    • - Invisible Woman (Maliced) - (There's Sentry the good guy and Void the bad guy, why not another?)
    • - Dr. Strange buffed
    • - Stan Carter (Sin-Eater)
    • - Poison or Venomized Cap
    • - Stature (Ant-Man's daughter)
    • - Weapon Hex (the combination of scarlet witch and X23)
    • - Spidey-Jane or Spinneret
    • - Albert or iWolverine (Wolverine robot clone)
    • - Valkyrie (OG or Jane Foster)
    • - Spidey Miles Morales buffed (added with invisibility trigger)
    • - Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew - the first titled spiderwoman since the 90s)
    • - Conan the Barbarian
    • - Red Sonja lol
    • - More Deadpools especially Pirate Deadpool and Deadpool the Kid.
    • - Poison Deadpool seems cool for me
    • - Machine-Man
    • - Sleepwalker
    • - Clea (sorcerer supreme of the dark dimension)
    • - Magik Darkchylde form

Good day to you readers, thanks in advance.
  • DJYmovementDJYmovement Posts: 1

Electro 2099

Punisher spider man

Molten man
    Mystic:

Punisher (Possessed by Doctor Strange)
    Thor (1602)
    Scarlet Witch (1602)
    Enchantress (1602)
    Doctor Strange (1602)
    J2
    Nul
    Sasquatch (Heather McDaniel)
    Darkdevil
    Loki (Arcadia)
    Faustia
    Spider-Man (1602)
    Angrir
    Scarlet Witch (MCU)
    Beast (Blue Team)
    Ducktor Doom
    Host Rider
    Druid
  • Hello kabam I’ve spent 500$ trying to beat champion on act 6-2-6 it’s so unfair the way champion can hit me once and dead Everytime I get him down 2 charges or mostly just one is there anyway I could have help passing him please I’ve paid and paid and paid to try to get past him my game play is better then ok he glitches Everytime I’m close to getting charges off he glitches then hits me with lower kick and boom dead full life half life all life please please please help. My name is __PENNYWISE__. . That’s 2 underscore both sides of name this is my email account please do something about this thank you for your time
  • Prowler

Special Attacks:
    Sp1- Grapple Tackle: Prowler fires his wrist mounted grappling gun before delivering a scratch and foot sweep

Sp2- Laser Combo: Prowler shoots his Roxxon laser before throwing stun grenades powerful enough to subdue Spider Man

Sp3- Master Thief's Masterful Strike: Aaron Davis wont let anything get in the way of his employer's direct orders, even his own nephew

Awakened Ability- Roxxon Cloaking Tech: after a 5 hit combo Prowler has a 50% chance to go invisible missing 70% of his opponent's hits

Grenade types:
    Flashbang- armour break and disorient lasting 10 seconds
    Shock- shock debuff lasting 5 seconds
    Incendiary- incinerate lasting 6 seconds

Synergy:
    Super Nephew: Spider Man( Miles Morales)
    Teammates: Rhino

Skill:

Ultimate Carol Danvers
    Daredevil (The Hand)
    Bethany Cabe
    White Widow
    Black Widow (1602)
    James Rogers
    Kingpig
    Doctor Doom (1602)
    Golden Archer
    Big Man
    Paladin
    Punisher (Lynn Michaels)
    Daredevil (1602)
    Silver Samurai (Shingen Harada II)
    Captain America (Grand Gardner)
    Blonde Phantom
    Coal Tiger
    Young Thor
    White Wolf
    Francis Barton
  • Rhino( Roxxon Armour)- Class: Tech

Special 1- Red Rammer: Rhino slams his fist into the ground ready to charge and runs right through anything and anyone in his way

Special 2- Debris Boxing: Rhino grabs chunks of rock and beats his enemy to a messy pulp before head butting his enemy into oblivion

Special 3- APC Smackdown: Rhino stubs his opponent with shockwaves before grabbing a nearby APC and destroying them until the APC is destroyed

Awakened Ability: Heatseeker Scope System: Rhino's new Roxxon scopes allow him to disrupt invisibility buffs and remove them permanently from his opponent

Synergies:
    Resisting Zappy Pops- Spider Man Miles Morales
    New Suit- Rhino
    Quicksilver (1602)
    Apocalypse (Jean Grey)
    Vanguard
    Beast (1602)
    Brute
    Alyosha Kravinoff
    Magneto (1602)
    Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)
    Star-Lord (Kitty Pryde)
    Iceman (1602)
    Xorn
    Sabretooth (Age of Apocalypse)
    Living Monolith
    Nightcrawler (Age of Apocalypse)
    Angel (1602)
    Prestige
    Mimic (Exiles)
    Dark Beast
    Jean Grey (1602)
    Shard
    Rogue (X-Men Forever)
    Nightcrawler (X-Men Forever)
    Azari
    Patch
    Marvel Girl (Blue Team)
    Magneto (Joseph)
    Cyclops (1602)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    we need!!!!!!!!! some more inhumans in the game.
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    I so agree my friend. I so agree
    Cosmic:

Hyperion (Earth-S)
    Ms. Marvel (Venomized)
    Hulk (Venomized)
    Drax (Classic)
    Warbird (Carol Danvers)
    Gwenpool (Venomized)
    X-23 (Venomized)
    Dark Carnage
    Captain America (Carol Danvers)
    Superior Venom
    Zombie Hulk
    Rocket Raccoon (Venomized)
    Angel (Blue Team)
    Kid Gladiator
    Binary
    Black Panther (Venomized)
    Hulk (1602)
    Captain Venom
    Nebula (Classic)
    Dark Starhawk
    Requiem
    Wolverine (Venomized)
    White Phoenix
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
    Toro
    Spitfire
    Union Jack(WWII Era, to be clear)
    You see where I’m going yet? INVADERS!

And for Kicks and Grins, Kazar and the masked Raider. (The latter has the legacy mask, essentially his life support if he’s fatally wounded) We need the OGs from the Timely years

1940s Electro (tech)
    Dynamic Man(tech)
    Captain Wonder(science)
    Tim(science)
    The Witness (mystic)
    Phantom Reporter (mystic/skill)
    Rock Man (skill)
    Fiery Mask (mystic)
    Laughing mask (skill)
    Mastermind Excello (skill/science/mutant???)
    Essentially everyone from the 12 storyline from ten years back, because the BWCV synergy with Electro, while meaningless in magnitude is grossly inaccurate as far as the comics go.

As 2021 comes upon us, I can only wish that they/you the staff add the characters to the game. Mainly 1940s electro, Phantom reporter, Jim Hammond and Toro.

Also, in honor of Man Thing, the cutest character of 2019, turning 50, can we have a 2* Man Thing?
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180

Hey guys, I want to recommend the characters that could be in the game!

• - Invisible Woman (Maliced) - (There's Sentry the good guy and Void the bad guy, why not another?)
    • - Dr. Strange buffed
    • - Stan Carter (Sin-Eater)
    • - Poison or Venomized Cap
    • - Stature (Ant-Man's daughter)
    • - Weapon Hex (the combination of scarlet witch and X23)
    • - Spidey-Jane or Spinneret
    • - Albert or iWolverine (Wolverine robot clone)
    • - Valkyrie (OG or Jane Foster)
    • - Spidey Miles Morales buffed (added with invisibility trigger)
    • - Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew - the first titled spiderwoman since the 90s)
    • - Conan the Barbarian
    • - Red Sonja lol
    • - More Deadpools especially Pirate Deadpool and Deadpool the Kid.
    • - Poison Deadpool seems cool for me
    • - Machine-Man
    • - Sleepwalker
    • - Clea (sorcerer supreme of the dark dimension)
    • - Magik Darkchylde form

Good day to you readers, thanks in advance.
    Infinity Warps characters would be Awesome as well as the sin eater and for that matter Harry Osborn as Kindred
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see Antivenom added, and I've been waiting some time now for another female Spider. Any would suffice.
  • endgame thanos thor captain american iron man smart hulk rescue galactus iron heart thane spider man 2099 she venom baby groot the iron monger
  • world war hulk red she hulk the maestro world breaker hulk venomized characters cannonballs dani moonstar wolfsbane
  • morgan stark spider man with edith adam warlock zombized characters super giant stat aldrich killian ure aldrich killian the mandarine whisplash
  • santa cause
  • Mavick (Mutant)
    Adam Warlock (Cosmic)
    Canon Ball (Mutant)
    Bullseye (Skill)
    Mystic (Mutant)
    Quicksilver (Mutant)
    Buff Classic Wolverine to match Weapon X
    Shockwave (Tech)
    Armor (Mutant)
    Ruby Thursday (Tech)