**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiry date of gifts in mail

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
Hi,

I read contradictory messages about it so would like a confirmation from someone who actually knows it.

So in mail the gift received expires in 28 days but in rewards tab it is showing 7 days. I am a little worried to lose them so should i claim them or they won’t expire till 28 days as indicated in mail ?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I made a similar thread on this. Yet no one has responded yet. We need a dev response.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited December 2020
    From past experience, the timer shown above the item(s) when looked at in your stash is the one to trust.

Edit: rewards tab in your stash*
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why it’s being shown two different ways. It’s gotta be shown clearly by Kabam
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

so the mail will just disappear after counter runs out in stash tab ?

*ALL* Mail disappears after the same fixed number of days (which I think is about 7).
    No matter if there are still unclaimed items attached to the Mail or not.
    And no matter how long of timeframe there is on claiming those attached items (different types of Mail items have different claiming periods).

But after Mail disappears, you can always still claim the items from STASH, so long as the Stash Timer has not also run out.

Claim them before they expire from Stash (not based on the longer inaccurate # in the original Mail Msg).
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I am honestly just confused as to why this confusion is present within the game? Why would they keep it like this and why are mods not responding to this important question