**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next r3 - mutant

Which mutant to rank to r3? I have Doom, Aegon, Fury, and Torch now.

Next r3 - mutant 32 votes

Red Magneto (Duped) (already deadly at r2)
68%
danielmathbuffajrAlbi⁴7²00⁴Xva23_Sham_MeebletonKRANꓘJerkobsonBabyMiikeTheInfintyBuffBeastAouxWouxAgent_X_zzzNewlinstheoryHoodie25anaLysis_SAFI_KThe_Sentry06Yodabolt21Shannok 22 votes
Sunspot
3%
The_Blue_Jaguar 1 vote
Omega Red (I have a maxed 5*)
15%
Drake2078Strikerrx8DarthVadimiusMaxLee[Deleted User] 5 votes
Colossus (I have a maxed 5*)
6%
nameplasThoye3 2 votes
Havok
6%
Kill_GreyMasterpuff 2 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Havok
    What sig is Omega?
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Magneto is the only 6 six star on the list awakened. I have a maxed out five star omega.
    Question - would magneto be useful in abyss at r3? I’ve only done the easy path.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Omega Red (I have a maxed 5*)
    Omega red
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Havok

Question - would magneto be useful in abyss at r3? I’ve only done the easy path.

Id assume so. Having heard about the dupes, id 100% rule out Omega, personally i would rule out Colossus, and i think sunspot is very overrated and he wont help with prestige. I think Havok would benefit much more than Mags, who already has tons of overkill at r2.
    “ Mags, who already has tons of overkill at r2”

That’s the main reason why I hesitate to rank mags. I might not notice much difference.
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61

Yes it will,more than any hero other than horsemen.Trust me as I have explored abyss this week.Even on the second path it can solo or Kill the hardest opponents such as darkhaw,a pain Green goblin and all the metal tagged heroes.Although it is a bit boring to play,he is insane.The best Mutant in the game for me as he doesn't need suicides,very high sig or even dupe,and the most important thing- synergy team like omega red,domino or colossus.It will help a lot in act 7 and variant 6 as well.
    Btw I have r5 of all the heroes you mentioned and r3 duped sunspot(only for prestige and enjoyment),r2 meg and r2 colossus and r2 domino.Red meg will be my second r3 when I get t5cc