**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slightly buffing champs that were the best to make them equally relevant now

I am not talking about a major buff. But it may be a good idea to slightly buff champs that were the best in their time to make them more relevant like sparky, sym supreme, it could be as small as changing values and removing their inferiority. Cuz it is sad to see these champs fade with time. They can also focus on increasing the prestige of some of the older champs like Hyperion.

Comments

• AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65

Bruh, champs will always go in and out of the meta you cant keep them there forever, also sparky and supreme r still good

True but atleast with certain champs
    Yeah I agree with ur points
    But it would be kinda cool if they did tho
    Etjama said:

Sparky's definitely lost value, ngl. But he's still great. Now Sym Supreme, he's still a beast. He's the go-to man for nullifying. He can control fights with lots of buffs like no one else and he's the #1 Mystic option for the easy path of Abyss.

True

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean I kinda agree with you, but I get what you're saying. Instead of buffing good champions and making them great, they should buff bad champions and make them average. DDHK was absolutely terrible before his buff, and now he's average.
    But the truth is nobody will really rank up bad champs that became average with a buff
    Cuz not every champ will get a magneto level buff
    Rasilover said:

Give blade a hero danger sense synergy

Or give him as much critical bleed damage as nick
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Those examples are still such great champs and hype is a god lol
    If you said like rhino, green gob,groot I’d understand this lol

I said just increase prestige for Hyperion not stats
    I k Hyperion is still a beyond god tier champ lol
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Azdfs said:

I said just increase prestige for Hyperion not stats
    Yeah but he doesn’t deserve it tbh lol
    Hyperion being an amazing champ does have low prestige
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Starky is still relevant...i used him for 2 bosses in 7.1.2 the old meta champs are not the top bosses anymore cuz we have better champs but that doesn’t mean that they are bad by any means...starky can still dish out damage numbers comparable to a lot of top options,u can still use blade in aq because of his insane regen on demand...anybody who is opening his/her first 5* crystal would be extremely happy to pull these champs
    The champs who are towards the bottom of everyone’s tier/priority lists need the attention so much more to not be completely useless to anyone opening them as their early rarer star variety champs
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Sparky's definitely lost value, ngl. But he's still great. Now Sym Supreme, he's still a beast. He's the go-to man for nullifying. He can control fights with lots of buffs like no one else and he's the #1 Mystic option for the easy path of Abyss.

The question I have is how much of that value automatically gets restored once he's available as a six-star?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

The question I have is how much of that value automatically gets restored once he's available as a six-star?
    Don't think it'll change much imo. He's got the damage, but the fact that you have to ramp him up on every fight isn't great and his utility doesn't really matter as much anymore. Not that I don't like him. I used to be a huge Starky simp in fact. But I'd rank up Sentinel over him in today's meta.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Don't think it'll change much imo. He's got the damage, but the fact that you have to ramp him up on every fight isn't great and his utility doesn't really matter as much anymore. Not that I don't like him. I used to be a huge Starky simp in fact. But I'd rank up Sentinel over him in today's meta.
    That's fair. As double or even triple immune champs have more utility and thus gain more value, especially with linked nodes like Biohazard existing, a lot of champs are going to lose their shine and new Champs are going to take their place, that being said if I can't use a champion for one part of the game, I know I could always find a use for them somewhere else so even if they can't handle certain paths in Act 7, I know that I can use a 6 * Stark Spidey in another part of the game.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Buff

OG Cap
    OG Iron Man
    OG Black Panther
    OG Hulk
    OG Captain Marvel

Start with those and we’ll get somewhere

I’m all in for buffs, as long as they don’t turn the champs to annoying defenders.
    Also special animations should remain the same.
    We don’t need to memorize additional special attacks along with the new releases, especially if they can’t be dexted.
    In my opinion numbers and % upgrades at originals is the best way to go.
    Don’t forget these champs are spread at the start of the game.
    The game should remain newcomers friendly.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Like the topic.
    I would slightly buff Scarlett Witch, raise Veil of Fortune from 0 to 1
    Also fix her power drain bug after 3 years?
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Probably later when they become like less than average they could get like a tune up. Champs like Iceman or Ghost Rider OG could benefit from it but they arent bad enough that they need a buff. They're just good enough to still be good but not great, purely cuz of damage too..so sad.
  • Bening_OneBening_One Posts: 28

This MCU meme teleporter could use some additions, especially after the years of where the contest have developed...
    Under Oshtur's Refuge
    - 90% chance to turn opponent's buff into the opposite debuff on basic attacks (eg. Regeneration into Degeneration)
    - and 100% chance to Absorb or turn a debuff into an opposite buff for Dr. Strange on basic attacks. "Absorb" stores and pacify debuffs to be later "Bestowed" to opponents through Special Attacks.
    - 3rd Special Attack, causes "Exorcism". Formed by the help of minimum of three debuffs on the opponent and also from the "Absorb" debuffs on himself. "Exorcism" reduces all attribute ratings of the opponent (Armor, Resistances, Attack) and 100% chance to block their chance to trigger buffs or giving out debuffs. The more debuffs are used, the more potent Exorcism's attribute reduction will be.

Signature ability
    Under Osthur's Refuge
    - X% chance for opponent's buff (and Unique buffs) to be given to Dr. Strange instead, while the opponent gets a debuff version opposite to their supposed gain buff. Like if Colossus supposed to get his Armor, he gets Armor Break instead while Dr. Strange take that Armor for himself.
    - 3rd Special Attack consumes existing buffs and turn into "Empower", he Bargains three blessings to be used all at once. Raising attribute ratings and improves the blessings potency... all by X% for 13 seconds

In conclusion, I want to make Osthur's Refuge as Dr. Strange's momentum for a 'Saiyan' form and to keep 'control' and 'counter' opponents.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme was never the best and he hasn't faded. He is still as amazing for the things he was good for. I would like to see Star Lord get a bump.