**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

All the cavs, whom did you use your AG on?

13»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Suggestions are welcomed

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 453 ★★★
    Used the November gem on Fury and R5'd him just two days ago. Will use this one and a Cosmic I already have on Hyperion and Cap Marvel whenever I get them
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Prof X! I'd already got 1 AG in my stash so I figured it was a no brainer
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Reference said:

Suggestions are welcomed

Honestly I'd say CGR for one of those - that Fate Seal is incredibly underrated. Allows him to take on fights a Cosmic usually struggles to handle. Other than him, Immortal Abomination gets a good boost from it too, just a bit of a faster in fight ramp up. Otherwise save them for the future!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Saving it for Ghost, Nick, or Aegon.

Have Void, Colossus, Corvus, and AA duped so I’m all good for now.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,796 ★★★★★
    no one. Sitting in the stash with the November one. and my generic five star sigs I have in overflow
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Saving mine for now......
    I got guardian on my mind, but not enough sig stones to make him relevant.
    Got in my stash of AG: 3 skills, 1 cosmic, 1 science, 1 mystic and 2 Gaw....
    @GroundedWisdom , hyperion is a beast once awakened and R5! that would be my choice . Merry x-mas!
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Also had a ton of tech stones that have been sitting there for months; now I just have to learn how to actually use her efficiently...

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I haven’t used mine yet but I’ll probably use it on guardian since I now have two generics in my stash.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Ghost, was waiting on t1a to r4 her before using a generic on her, but now I got a second one and used one of them (I already had 4* sig 99 ghost at 5/50, and am staying away from act 6 for now, so wouldn't need the 5* awakened that much)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Reference said:

Suggestions are welcomed

Honestly I'd say CGR for one of those - that Fate Seal is incredibly underrated. Allows him to take on fights a Cosmic usually struggles to handle. Other than him, Immortal Abomination gets a good boost from it too, just a bit of a faster in fight ramp up. Otherwise save them for the future!
    Did you miss the Namor? Worth at least a mention...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Used it on my 5* stark spidey and took him to rank 3
  • AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    edited December 2020
    I used it on sym supreme by accident
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Saving mine for Hercules. 👀😬