**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the Worst?

ReinaReina Posts: 275
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Those champions suck, let’s be honest

Who is the Worst? 78 votes

Luke Cage
26%
Vdh2008StavelotXoteShrimkinsHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsAjavedRaganatorJestressRetroRocksZoddymammum_m2vg2782Superman69NormanBJJBUZZdog3000SonOfGwynNatural_Born_NinjaSummonerB2Drewbe14Markx 21 votes
Iron Patriot
5%
RB6942HeartlessNanimal79Vis123456789 4 votes
Old Man Logan
3%
Ravenrob_33Hammerbro_64Alabim 3 votes
Winter Soldier
0%
Kamala Khan
23%
MRod77StefffHort4prestatorCeresCPHPrimmer79GhengisHanVartoxlennie76KingCrooksLeepower12GrimmbearNemesis666tufan_1974crownathenaAchillesQuinnLauraIts_pro456talktalk 18 votes
Colossus
41%
Etaki_LirakoiNevvBRagamugginGunnerRandomlyGeneratedBendyLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67PalanthraxDarkstar4387Erza_ScarletWrongswordSpity68BK_AVENGERYellsomeNDK13adqqedfyvrUsername819273943RentonXDUC439Tysonator 32 votes

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Luke Cage
    Luke Cage and Colossus without any hesitation
  • Colossus
    yh... but luke cage can stun and survive an sp3. iron patriot can stun... collousus cant do anything
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Colossus
    I sometimes think Kamala gets too bad a rap, perhaps because of the character and how she looks/behaves in the game. Her damage really isn't that bad, not compared to Luke Cage or Colossus, her furies can actually stack to a reasonable level - they just don't contribute enough damage per fury. She's pretty fluid to play with and the poison immunity doesn't hurt either.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Nah i think Kabam is the worst! :lol:
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Carnage is the worst.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Winter soldier in the list? Where is Carnage, Groot, Spider Gwen, She-Hulk, Joe Fixit, Karnak and Magneto Marvel Now?
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Out of everyone, Karnak is probably the champ I would least likely take into battle. All the ones on that list have at least some redeeming value. Karnak seems like he was made to be a victim.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Out of everyone, Karnak is probably the champ I would least likely take into battle. All the ones on that list have at least some redeeming value. Karnak seems like he was made to be a victim.

He was a good champ...up until they made Pure Skill absolutely worthless.

Still waiting for compensation for that one....
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Where is carnage? He takes first position, second position and third position all at once..
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    I like using Khan, she hits hard. luke cage offers nothing to this game, and has very little utility against mystic champions.
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Colossus
    luke cage and colossus for sure
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Luke Cage
    I'm voting LC, but all he needs is a sizeable crit rate boost against stunned opponents and he'd be fun.
    He's practical and cool looking, but just zero actual fun to play as there are not many mechanics to play around with or big damage to do, which are the fun bits.
    But most underwhelming in the whole game for me are the 2 Magnetos. He is such an amazing comic character, incredibly powerful , but so dull in the game. If his urgent refraction worked more like iceman's ice armour and was not his dupe ability, instead holding block charged his armour rating to charge up the urgent refraction so less damage was taken, and when that damage was taken by a player a metal opponent was pushed back to make space for the player via magnetism, so a real strategic bonus if caught in the corner, and his dupe ability was a great idea someone once mentioned on the forums a while back, that landing a special caused shrapnel damage to the opponent with the bleed, this then % chance increased magnetos reduced ability accuracy on the opponent and also started the % change to trigger on non-metal opponents as they now had metal in their body.
    I'd love if Magneto was elevated to a supreme mutant!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You put winter soldier on this but not carnage
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Carnage
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Colossus
    No idea why winter soldier and old man Logan are on the list. Both can be very useful. But my vote goes to colossus, he’s boring to use and has nothing going for him other than bleed immunity. Even so, there are just so many better options for that.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    Raganator wrote: »
    HQ101 wrote: »

He was a good champ...up until they made Pure Skill absolutely worthless.

Still waiting for compensation for that one....

And of all the affected champs after 12.0, he may have been the worst. Very underrated how bad Karnak got after that update. Hurt him worse than RR and electro combined. Karnak was a really good champ before that, I had him 5*r4. He is a waste now

• ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Winter soldier in the list? Where is Carnage, Groot, Spider Gwen, She-Hulk, Joe Fixit, Karnak and Magneto Marvel Now?
    These champs are worst
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Disclaimer: Carnage is gonna be tweaked in the next update, they are gonna make him a LOT better
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    OML against MD. GG dude
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Carnage, spider gwen, she hulk and rhino are garbage. Rhino used to be a POS now he's just garbage.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Old Man Logan
    313rd said:

And of all the affected champs after 12.0, he may have been the worst. Very underrated how bad Karnak got after that update. Hurt him worse than RR and electro combined. Karnak was a really good champ before that, I had him 5*r4. He is a waste now

Lol you know they gave out a **** ton of rank down tickets, right??? That gave us enough to reset our newly awful people. We got 2 batches of them too, so it’s more your fault for not ranking him down
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Colossus
    Colossus the worst by far. Useless for everything. IDK why they can't at least add stun to his specials, something
  • Iron Patriot
    Iron Patriot, at least Colussus can take a punch. IP doesn't hit for ****, his SP3 does no damage, who cares if his SP2 stuns if he does no damage?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Colossus
    OML against MD. GG dude

So don’t use him against mystics. You could claim any champ is awful if you only highlight their weakness. Logan is great for AQ, you can take him through bleed nodes, he has permanent Regen (around 4.4k per minute), excellent damage and bleed among other things. Love him or hate him he’s far from being the worst champ available.

Going back on topic: would very much like to see colossus get a buff. Like many of the older champs it would be nice if he could still be simple to use but be more effective. The hulk update was one of the best examples.