**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Day 1 of me tracking my progress for iHulk.
5* shards saved: 5,553
6* shards saved: 1,947
Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 16.5
Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 86
Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 86.5
I have one Epoch cav tomorrow for an attempt at him.

I just thought I should keep this in one spot instead of all over the place. Enjoy watching me fail to get iHulk repeatedly!

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    This will make me feel better maybe I’m 79 dual crystals into my hunt for a void... yeaaa now I’m waiting for spider pig to be added to the pool might as well
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ohhhh man I wanna dupe mine so hes on my profile haha
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Ohhhh man I wanna dupe mine so hes on my profile haha

If you dupe yours before I get him I will lose my mind.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i reckon you can just do this on a google doc and make it public for all instead of having to repeatedly comment here
    Moot4Life said:

i reckon you can just do this on a google doc and make it public for all instead of having to repeatedly comment here

I could, but then it doesn’t stay on the front page😉. Plus, I saw someone doing this with their 6* roster so I think it’s fine. I’ll probably do weekly updates only though, not daily spam.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Now i want a progress tracker for AA lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i need an nick/aegon/quake tracker
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Erm...why do you want him so badly? Just wondering :D
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Fair play! Seems like a really fun one to use. Hopefully Kabam didn’t make him OP as a future champ will power him up (like StormPX because Apoc was coming out).
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    All I was hearing is that ihulk as a new champ is a disappointment, then I pulled 6 star ihulk from 6 star featured and 5 star ihulk from epoch shards holidy cav crystal, I hope OP can convince me he is good.
    DannyB01 said:

He is awesome, he has some of the coolest mechanics I’ve seen in this game, and it is one of my favorite comic series.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    My eyes r on the one eyed man and the one handed man.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I pulled iHulk as a 6 star. Watched some videos. Kinda hard to evaluate because he is so different. Will try him in next month's EQ, maybe, or in the side quest if appropriate. Just not sure what problem he solves that my roster doesn't already solve, outside of Aspect of Chaos, maybe.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I pulled iHulk as a 6 star. Watched some videos. Kinda hard to evaluate because he is so different. Will try him in next month's EQ, maybe, or in the side quest if appropriate. Just not sure what problem he solves that my roster doesn't already solve, outside of Aspect of Chaos, maybe.

I had the same thought when I pulled and immediately awakened him.
    Unfortunately, the answer, having used him in bits and pieces of content this week is he doesn’t fill any holes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    For short fights he seems a lot of fun. The issue is long fights, where you have to survive that eternal cool down on his immortality. If there was so way to lower that number, say through a certain combo meter count or missions to perform.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

My eyes r on the one eyed man and the one handed man.

Red Cyclops and Winter Soldier
    *You* outsmarted *my* outsmarting
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90

noor17 said:

Do you mean this iHulk? 🤩

Nah I think he means this one.

Or maybe even this one :tongue:

How long have you been waiting?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    I just pulled a 5* Immortal Hulk, is he good and does he need awakening please help! @Crcrcrc
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

He is awesome, he has some of the coolest mechanics I’ve seen in this game, and it is one of my favorite comic series.
    If one of the coolest mechanics you’ve ever seen in this game is a champ killing themselves while attempting to do decent damage, then go off. If Immortal Hulk didn’t actively kill himself he would be so much better and more practical than he is.
    As much as I love my 6* r3, I do hope he gets some number changes this coming new year after February. As of rn he cant be a champion to explore content, but to complete it🤷🏽🤷🏽.
    That or include him with some synergies that made og hulk more useful, like sor supreme, HB, she hulk, etc.