**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Half way there... This is taking longer than I expected πŸ˜… but not difficult so I can do it while doing something else.

Thank you for your service
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks for committing to it! Take your time
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…

Exactly my point! I wonder who gave him such a commitment. Should get a patience/commitment transplant from him!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Timmytdt said:

Exactly my point! I wonder who gave him such a commitment. Should get a patience/commitment transplant from him!
    Lmao when you've been playing this game for almost 5 Years with Alright Internet and only an Average Android Device, you learn A Lot Of Patience... Loading Screen taking about 30-40 Seconds gets old quick, then you learn to deal with it. πŸ˜‚ (Towards the end of this year though has been the Worst I've ever seen it, those Crashes every 15-20 Minutes are Brutal.)
    @Onurre2 you're the one with 5 Star Γ†gon as your Profile Pic and Thronebreaker as your Title correct?

@Psychoakuma you're the one with 6 Star Nick Fury as your Profile Pic and Thronebreaker as your Title correct? (You apparently have a Full Friends List so please let me know when you can remove one so I can send you a Friend Request)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyways, Finally Done! 314 Entries over 5 And A Half Pieces of Paper, pulling up the Random Number Generator now...

You could have used any Spreadsheet software for this like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Just copy paste the names in each row.

And, Congrats to those who got lucky!
    Djin said:

Anyways, Finally Done! 314 Entries over 5 And A Half Pieces of Paper, pulling up the Random Number Generator now...

You could have used any Spreadsheet software for this like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Just copy paste the names in each row.

Did that last year and accidentally deleted half of it πŸ˜‚, also the website refreshing got annoying.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020

Djin said:

Did that last year and accidentally deleted half of it πŸ˜‚, also the website refreshing got annoying.
    If you do something accidentally just use the "Undo" option. You don't have to use any website. The sheets will show the number of rows and you can simply use the same RNG you used here.
    Djin said:

Djin said:

If you do something accidentally just use the "Undo" option. You don't have to use any website. The sheets will show the number of rows and you can simply use the same RNG you used here.
    I meant this website refreshing, it doesn't always but most of the time if I enter another app/website it'll close itself and next time I go back it'll bring me back to the default point which is the Discussion Selector.
    edited December 2020

Djin said:

Djin said:

I meant this website refreshing, it doesn't always but most of the time if I enter another app/website it'll close itself and next time I go back it'll bring me back to the default point which is the Discussion Selector.
    This is all on Mobile btw
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    Well congrats!
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…

@Onurre2 you're the one with 5 Star Γ†gon as your Profile Pic and Thronebreaker as your Title correct?

@Psychoakuma you're the one with 6 Star Nick Fury as your Profile Pic and Thronebreaker as your Title correct? (You apparently have a Full Friends List so please let me know when you can remove one so I can send you a Friend Request)

I guess my friends see my profile with aegon but I see myself with a doom profile picture. I accidentally refused your friend request buddy, I'm really sorry, just sent you a new friend request @LibertyPrimeV1 to your account (M.U.I. Gohan)
    I really didn't think I would win. Thank you so much <3:)
    Onurre2 said:

I guess my friends see my profile with aegon but I see myself with a doom profile picture. I accidentally refused your friend request buddy, I'm really sorry, just sent you a new friend request @LibertyPrimeV1 to your account (M.U.I. Gohan)
    I really didn't think I would win. Thank you so much <3:)</p>
    No problem, will be online in a bit.
    Onurre2 said:

I really didn't think I would win. Thank you so much <3:)</p>
    Your GGC has been sent, if it doesn't appear right away make sure to restart the app.
    @Psychoakuma let me know when you can open a spot in your Friends List.
    @Psychoakuma Gifting Badge disappears in just about 2 Days...
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If he doesnt claim can someone else claim that would have gotten 3rd? :P
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The badge has less than 24 hours. You may have to pick someone else @LibertyPrimeV1
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

Im guessing he accepted

I’d hope so
    Sorry guys didn't have time to get online this morning, he still never responded, even if I chose a new winner last night I still wouldn't have been able to Gift it to them in the morning.
    Faseeh said:

Sorry guys didn't have time to get online this morning, he still never responded, even if I chose a new winner last night I still wouldn't have been able to Gift it to them in the morning.

Oh well gg. Thnx for letting us participate
    No problem.
    I hate having to put limits on how long you have to claim a prize, but I guess I'll have to start doing that so this doesn't happen again... I'll still give them like 3 Days it just sucks if the person ends up missing it by just a little bit of time.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…

IGN: PsychoAkuma

Request: 2GGC or 1 GGC

Best moment: pulling 6* NF as I had an 6* skill awakening gem from Abyss.
    I had been searching for 5* NF from dual crystals for months without luck. He's usually sitting on war defense at R3 so I don't get to use him much, but I've always been a fan of him and happy to have him in my roster (and as top champ in game).

Onurre2 said:

IGN : Onurre-2
    Prize request : 2 GGC's for the 1st place, 1 GGC for the 2nd place
    Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)

The Winners are...
    1st Place: @Psychoakuma

2nd Place: @Onurre2

Congrats, I will be sending you a Friend Request from my Second Account (M.U.I. Gohan) and sending you a Message to confirm it's you after which I will send you your chosen Prize!
    Thanks everyone for participating and if all goes well we'll be back at this same time Next Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    HMMMM DBZ fan?
    edited January 2021
    Gardener said:

IGN: PsychoAkuma

Request: 2GGC or 1 GGC

Best moment: pulling 6* NF as I had an 6* skill awakening gem from Abyss.
    I had been searching for 5* NF from dual crystals for months without luck. He's usually sitting on war defense at R3 so I don't get to use him much, but I've always been a fan of him and happy to have him in my roster (and as top champ in game).

Onurre2 said:

IGN : Onurre-2
    Prize request : 2 GGC's for the 1st place, 1 GGC for the 2nd place
    Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)

The Winners are...
    1st Place: @Psychoakuma

2nd Place: @Onurre2

Congrats, I will be sending you a Friend Request from my Second Account (M.U.I. Gohan) and sending you a Message to confirm it's you after which I will send you your chosen Prize!
    Thanks everyone for participating and if all goes well we'll be back at this same time Next Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    HMMMM DBZ fan?
    Yep, always name my Game Accounts after other Media I love. Liberty Prime, Gohan, Victini, if I ever make a 4th Account I'll probably name it after Bakugan (props to anyone who actually remembers that one)