**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why ? Just why ?

Why is it that MCOC is the ONLY application on which I have connection problems. Every couple hours, I have to "check my connection", lose a fight because the game forces me to exit, and need to buy items to recover from the loss of HP ?

Comments

• KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    You spend hours at a time on any other app tho? I imagine if I put this much time into anything else I'd eventually run into the same trouble
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Are all your other apps server based?
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    @KingsCrooks, I play less these days, and never more than 30 minutes to an hour a couple times a day. And I play some other online mobile games as well.

@R4GE, yes indeed, as said above, I play a few games which are server based and I never encounter the same problems.

If it was the case, I'de be willing to consider a bad connection on my side, but I often see that if at a given time I cannot connect to MCOC, I try another game and it loads like a charm.

Thanks for your inputs ;)
    Can't help but assume you're an Android user since those devices seem to be the common complaint when it comes to MCoC performance in comparison to other game's performances.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Nope, I'm playing on an iPad air 2.
    Spino wrote: »
    Nope, I'm playing on an iPad air 2.

Wow, I really have no clue than. I still run on an iPhone 6plus and don't feel the struggle. Hope you get it figured out.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It really does matter on the device you have and the carrier you have with it. I was with Sprint for the longest time and was always having connection issue. Went to Verizon and haven't had any issues with it since.

If you are connected to a router. Make sure your router settings are correct, Make sure the lease time isn't set low. If you are in apartment, or a heavily wi-if populated area, connect to 5-g if you can/have it avalible and change the channel you network is broadcasting it on.

The game does have its occasional issues, but connectivity issues is not one of them. I'm afraid your connectivity issue more than likely is on your end.