**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are you saving shards for?

TheInfinityWatchTheInfinityWatch Posts: 46
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
There's always a ton of discussion in our line groups about the upcoming champs. This latest bunch of new champs has everyone debating who the best option is overall. We've seen tons of mephisto pulls and it seems like everyone is pretty happy about him overall. Now we're finally getting good info on morningstar and blade. Just wondering what the forum users are planning for their shard caches. I still see a lot of people with their eyes locked on sparkey.

Who are you saving shards for? 69 votes

Already went for mephisto/October adds
5%
Darkstar4387Darkmagic1991R4GEMonk1 4 votes
Morningstar
1%
Spity68 1 vote
Blade
10%
FlazinatorRagamugginGunnerViper1987Delta_14RotellyDarkmatter779Lolagejosh02 7 votes
Stark Spidey
34%
Vdh2008NevvBAjavedStefffNyaleYellsomeHell_GoliathJJ4302KDoggg2017J_PattadqqedfyvrKihlgastJim0172Natural_Born_NinjaAnonymous346Pwf57TheInfinityWatchKocheeseLord_Paramount10Donyb 24 votes
November champs
8%
DrZolaPalanthraxRaganatorMaximus_SpankersonVartoxKing_L0kiB34r 6 votes
December champs
15%
MEŦAPħҰSThe_OneTBJ1118Haji_SaabNoob_2yrsSuperman69Weaver1983Ravenrob_33Sai_7Cosmic_Ray13Ashburn 11 votes
2018 ftw
1%
DrOctavius2_2 1 vote
It's possible to save more than 10k?
21%
Etaki_LirakoiShrimkinsBK_AVENGERzuffyKingCrooksStark78AlfaGreenstrokegohard123Kenshioajax2888Nanimal79Drewbe14Boris12366Maxwell33Vitalis_Starr 15 votes

Comments

• Stark Spidey
    Who's your choice for best of the new 3?

I have a 5* mephisto at r3 and have been really happy with him. I've used him on aw attack a few times and he's worked out extremely well. He didn't fit into our diversity and I've heard he hasn't been counting towards it anyway (tho idk the details on that).

Blade would be my most desired champ of the new batch but there's always a worry with new champs until they're thoroughly tested. I felt like he got the least hype in the beginning and really saw that as a good thing haha.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    November champs
    This is a tough one. I have 30K 5* shards and my heart tells me to take 2 shots at Stark Spidey. But I know my luck, and I don't know if I can cope with the disappointment of a likely Luke Cage + Groot pull. Or I can go for 3 5*s which have a better-than-previous chance of getting a decent pull, such as Gwenpool or Hyperion.

If I try for Spark, I sacrifice a 5*. You know, this is what's wrong with the game. I shouldn't have to dread spending shards that take months to acquire. My last 3 pulls were all Kamala Khan, so you could say I'm "damaged goods"...
  • Stark Spidey
    As a proud owner of spidergwen (duped outright), she hulk, and colossus.. I feel your pain lol. How and when to pull the 5* trigger is always one of my most stressful decisions in this game. Me being superstitious doesn't really help either.
  • It's possible to save more than 10k?
    Really want a Stark Enhanced Spidey, but I get itchy as soon as I get 10k shards and have never saved enough to open a featured crystal.... I need a support group lol
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    It's possible to save more than 10k?
    Waiting for any sign of a science champion
  • Stark Spidey
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Waiting for any sign of a science champion

Think there are a ton of users with green awakeners doing the same. I've been hearing that's coming but who knows when.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    December champs
    I'm waiting till December, I have 51k shards.
    I should get 6 crystals by then.
    Will stark Spidey be in the 10k crystal in December?
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    December champs
    I have close to 40K shard, I am planning on opening on December . I might wait until January too for a shot at stark spidey. hoping for atleast 1 good champ out of 4-5 spins!!
  • Stark Spidey
    The_One wrote: »
    I'm waiting till December, I have 51k shards.
    I should get 6 crystals by then.
    Will stark Spidey be in the 10k crystal in December?

He's in the 15k in November and the 10k in January.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I've got 50k 5* shards at the minute and same 4*, well 54k of those.

I heard Infinity Gauntlet Thanos is coming next year... that's putting me off opening anything at all for now... there is no way he can be a poor champ, obviously he can't be super OP, but he should be!
  • Stark Spidey
    I definitely haven't heard that yet. Any more info to share on it?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I definitely haven't heard that yet. Any more info to share on it?

Was on seatin video I think, was quite ashamed to watch it though