**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It'll be great, If.....

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Not complaining about anything!.....just saying, variant 5 and 6 completion rewards are better than the exploration rewards. Not saying exploration rewards are worst. But, when compared to completion rewards it is ok
It will be great , if it is a 5 star nexus crystal instead of 15k 5 star shards.......!!
So Kabam please consider this request in the upcoming variants and what you all think about this????
That's all. Have a good day.....🤟

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    no please the shards allow you to target certain dual crystals and featureds
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I love the variant rewards and the only thing I would change was making the generic rank up gems for every champ and not for champs till 2017.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★

Yeah but nexus gives three options.atleast we can get a single good champion..ofc,.we can get a good 5 star from dual crystals too. But nexus is better than dual class crystal though
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Yeah but nexus gives three options.atleast we can get a single good champion..ofc,.we can get a good 5 star from dual crystals too. But nexus is better than dual class crystal though
    I would rather have shards every time. They give a lot better chance of getting who you want in duals.