**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It'll be great, If.....

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Not complaining about anything!.....just saying, variant 5 and 6 completion rewards are better than the exploration rewards. Not saying exploration rewards are worst. But, when compared to completion rewards it is ok
It will be great , if it is a 5 star nexus crystal instead of 15k 5 star shards.......!!
So Kabam please consider this request in the upcoming variants and what you all think about this????
That's all. Have a good day.....🤟

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    no please the shards allow you to target certain dual crystals and featureds
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I love the variant rewards and the only thing I would change was making the generic rank up gems for every champ and not for champs till 2017.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★

Yeah but nexus gives three options.atleast we can get a single good champion..ofc,.we can get a good 5 star from dual crystals too. But nexus is better than dual class crystal though
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Yeah but nexus gives three options.atleast we can get a single good champion..ofc,.we can get a good 5 star from dual crystals too. But nexus is better than dual class crystal though
    I would rather have shards every time. They give a lot better chance of getting who you want in duals.