**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Worst and Poorly Designed White Magneto mini boss nodes on AQ Map 7

Can't understand who has thought of designing such nodes on white Magneto, It's total BS and can't even get pass him without using any items on revives and potions and we yet to clear the section 3 of Map 7 plus Apocalypse Boss.

Plus on top of Epic Modifiers in map 7 like parry curse or cascading failure makes it even more impossible to clear it forget soloing it.

My alliance almost tried all the options on 2nd mini boss, but all in vain..slow debuff champions doesn't work Bcoz of mighty charge node, plus true strikes take away QUAKERS, also true strike effects the block proficiency of capIW AND RG, sorcerer supreme also struggled due to power struggle node as she can't use her special attacks effectively....

This 2nd White Magneto is even worse than the Main Apocalypse Boss WITH HUGE HP and ATTACK..

Map 7 players who run epic Modifiers all 5 days are struggling like anything on day 1 with this 16k Attack...total BS..

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My bg got through it with 2 or 3 torchs I believe, we aren’t finding him bad at all
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think power snack or true strike needs to be removed for the second mini. That is the least Kabam can do.
  • gash228gash228 Posts: 105

I hate it when Kabam makes the fight too easy. The second Mini has only True Strike that can't let you use Quake, Only Power Snack that makes Corvus a Mouse, Only Mighty Charge that makes void and all debuffs do nothing and you cannot intercept + can't parry (Of course Reparry works but the amount of block damage is.....), Only Heavy Hitter that doesn't let you intercept heavy attack, Only Power Struggle that gives you power but you cannot use it because Magneto gains lots of power from Power snack and keep spamming L1.

Huh? Easy Enough. Why not add What's Your is mine, Buffet, Can't stop won't stop. Please add them all together and makes this fight little hard, I can't deal with such an easy fight.

They can also add do you bleed node
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Git gud at wall play 👍
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    If you can’t do it yourself normally with skill then get someone to bring White Mags and apply prefight. Makes the fight a million times easier. Almost a requirement for Parry Curse days.

J0eySn0w said:

Mighty Charge, Heavy Hitter and True Strike node combination will be a huge pain. You can’t intercept, punish heavies nor afford to take block damages. And that power snack, 🤔.

Lemme use this opportunity called out some guys. Where are those that kept complaining Act 7 and V6 was easy. When players get a breather from fighting crazy node combinations you just hate it. A content that gives almost everyone the opportunity to explore, and you just can’t stand it 😡 why does it has to be everyone cos you like to blow your arena units to explore.
    You can’t afford to look at the bigger picture, the journey/travel since Act 1, how it’s okay to have to have some contents difficult, others medium difficulty and others easy.

Kabam can definitely make life not enjoyable.
    Oh, if you have anyone in you ally that also complained about Act 7 and V6, assign them those 2 minis and solo them all 5days or they out. Give them the challenge they want.

I’d rather see people have get through and earn their AQ rewards with different play styles instead of just Quake or Corvus through Map 7 everyday.
    Yeah different play styles don't include only one counter which is HT with prefight so you have to play perfectly the first time. I seriously hope you have the account to backup that statement. Do you play map 7 with epic mods?
    Akumaccb said:

If you can’t do it yourself normally with skill then get someone to bring White Mags and apply prefight. Makes the fight a million times easier. Almost a requirement for Parry Curse days.

Yet another case of a so called Elite talking trash cos he thinks he’s so great at the game. And if you yourself have to rely on white mag’s sig ability for map 7 parry curse then that’s quite pathetic actually.
    Hardly. I just like finding counters to different new challenges. Never said White Mags is the end all for it but it makes it a million times easier and I offered it to help others who are struggling.

Honestly a bit surprised at your reaction as I expected you to enjoy countering new challenges as well based on the skill level you play at. This initial reaction is almost exactly the same as when Apoc boss was first released and now we have people solo’ing him on day 5.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Akumaccb said:

Yet another case of a so called Elite talking trash cos he thinks he’s so great at the game. And if you yourself have to rely on white mag’s sig ability for map 7 parry curse then that’s quite pathetic actually.
    Hardly. I just like finding counters to different new challenges. Never said White Mags is the end all for it but it makes it a million times easier and I offered it to help others who are struggling.

Honestly a bit surprised at your reaction as I expected you to enjoy countering new challenges as well based on the skill level you play at. This initial reaction is almost exactly the same as when Apoc boss was first released and now we have people solo’ing him on day 5.
    Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy punishing myself. I just thought I’d voice out as the way you had initially answered sounded a little bit condescending when you said “with skill”. That never comes out as sounding nice.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    But before this gets carried away, back to the matter at hand. Given enough testing there will be sure-fire ways to make this 2nd mini easier as time goes by. It’s just day 1 so let’s not panic yet. White mags for sure would make this a cakewalk given the ability to use metal or hero champs to parry passively.
    Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy punishing myself. I just thought I’d voice out as the way you had initially answered sounded a little bit condescending when you said “with skill”. That never comes out as sounding nice.
    Not my intention to come off heated. I just don’t want things to be nerfed immediately after release without all considerations being taken into account. It’s the first time facing him. There will always be an adjustment period for these things.
    Nice try attempting to derail this topic. If you're great and you feel white Magneto is easy good for you. For those of us who like multiple counters and don't want to use a ton of items on a mini boss because we play high level war I'm speaking for us. Because usually what happens is one or two guys in the alliance steps up and everyone else moves forward once they carry the team.

So I would like to give solutions and not just complain. I would say to drop powersnack or true strike and then we can have a playing field that most players can work with. Magneto will still not be a solo fight even if you move powersnack but it won't take 20 Corvus timeouts to finish the fight. @Kabam we would like to hear your thoughts. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

• DutchP1DutchP1 Posts: 14
    Day 2 = 465K health and 19K+ attack. It needs toned down to a point where you can at least get an "in" without some extraordinary champion combination. Block damage alone makes any traditional champ unfeasible by themselves.
  • EngjellssonEngjellsson Posts: 12
    This mini (specially 2nd one) is simply a not funny joke. Makes me consider quitting this game. Sucks the fun out
    Yes we need to have this Magneto toned down in the name of Dev Diaries and trying to avoid having to use Corvus timeout just to take down a mini. Its bad enough Apoc causes this to happen but White Magneto should lose either True strike or his uninterrupted heavy attack. Players just need a legitimate opening even if its intercepting which is hard to do by itself. The only opening I see right now is to re-parry.
  • Does having White mag pre-fight allow you to parry? If using #hero or #metal champs of course.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

Does having White mag pre-fight allow you to parry? If using #hero or #metal champs of course.

ya