**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing your first Experience with 6-Star Champions: The Boss Rush Challenge! [UPDATED Oct 17]

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Guys I expect this to be a testing phase to see how easy this is to most of us, I’m sure, and hopefully they’ll start adding maybe one or two more levels of difficulty with a little better rewards.

Let’s see how it plays!! Lol
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I don’t really get introducing and promoting new content while AQ tiers are yet to be fixed.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    So we only have 2 weeks to do it? While in this 2 weeks the game is still in such a broken state? Way to capitalize on bugs with this time limit...

It's one path...how long to you need?

Way to miss my point...
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    ArtOfKhaos wrote: »
    time attack?

Dude times would be like 2 minutes
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Can we fix AQ tier rewards before starting a new event..?
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    Is this the Ragnarok challenge that u guys talked about in NYCC? Also it will be nice if u add better rewards. Honestly I'm not excited after seeing 6* memphisto boss and those poor rewards. No Awakening gem seriously?
  • Phil_WoPhil_Wo Posts: 21
    No legend title?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    It will be hard to give proper feedback on the 6* champs though as they will have imaginative nodes and already have health and attack boosted...

But looking forward to it still, this should be a monthly occurrence or maybe 1 champ with millions of health and all alliance have a fight each to KO him/her for rank rewards etc
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Askem35 wrote: »
    Honestly for something that is going to be extremely hard and cost massive units, the rewards are cheap. Most likely will pass on this unless rewards get jumped up. 4* champs come easily now and only people trying this have every 4* already.

Honestly the buffs don't look like anything too crazy. We'll obviously be working at a disadvantage from the challenger rating but this shouldn't be any harder than say running six day 5 AQ bosses or upper tier AW bosses (and these guys aren't even stun immune!)

No way this should be costing anyone "massive units."

Looking forward to it. Sounds like a nice introductory quest and always like the chance at more 5* shards when I can get them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The quest looks decent. So the rewards are pretty fair for the amount of time put in. Half an hour tops.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    So we only have 2 weeks to do it? While in this 2 weeks the game is still in such a broken state? Way to capitalize on bugs with this time limit...

Way to miss my point...

I got your point about the bugs...but it's just one path. If you can't do it in 2 weeks you can't do it.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Dear God I think this is the best sounding thing that has been posted in this forum for a while....
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Gotta pass on another money grab for no rewards. Thanks 6* challenge yet no 6* rewards. Typical another wasted opportunity to show u actually get it but guess kabam will always be kabam. No rewards no fun.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Phil_Wo wrote: »
    No legend title?
    It one parth and wil Mabye take maks 20 minuts
  • DeezDeez Posts: 3
    I feel Mephisto shouldn’t be in it since ice man the only one that can run through him easily , and the rewards seems a lil bogus? At least a 5star awakening for reward for going through hell with Mephisto AT LEAST. I know y’all bout y’all money but still help me help you. That’s all
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Why Mephisto... Should be Dormaamu with 100% power gain or spidy with 25% enhanced skill node.... As a boss....
    #VVIP#
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It looks fun, but I don't see how can we "test" this champions while fightning against them. I was expecting something like transforming one of our champs in to a 6-star champion only in this quest, to test the adrenaline mechanic.

Why would you expect something daft like that?

Why not? You opinion doesn't matter
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    When I first read the title, I was expecting a mini-legend run similar to NY Comic Con where the fastest to beat these bosses would win some prize lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    Sounds like a half-hearted attempt to bash us over the head with no meaningful rewards. Why am I not surprised?

But hey, a 4* crystal for beating 6* champs! Way to make it worthwhile Kabam, giving us a champ who will be immediately outdated!

So don't run it. I'm looking forward to it.

Cool story.

Doesn't change the fact that this "challenge" does next to nothing to advance the players with the champs capable of beating it.

Boring story. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't meant to advance the players. It's a short, fun quest meant to introduce 6*s and all people can do is complain
  • Chill510Chill510 Posts: 17
    Seems like a interesting challenge. 2 weeks only. The rewards are a Little week but this is more about the challenge factor then rewards. If your complaining about rewards, then just don’t participate.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146

Way to miss my point...

I got your point about the bugs...but it's just one path. If you can't do it in 2 weeks you can't do it.

If you still bring up that I may take over 2 weeks to do it you didn't get my point.
    How to properly test 6* when so many fight mechanics are broken.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i'm down with the clown
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Lmao this s1ohnds like an easy challenge wtf
    Ill use Magik and iceman, simple