**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow Claire Voyant worth it?

Is she worth a 5 star mystic awakening gem?

Black Widow Claire Voyant worth it? 83 votes

Yes
53%
rishisaiSpeedbumpMets17rnr87nameplasKARTIKeya8spiderknight616SgtSlaughter78BrokenZsirhcZBattle_GreninjaDenzel116doctorbDjinCowboyschamploo1Denslo500ItsDamienBlakkliteEtjamaKRANꓘ 44 votes
No
46%
danielmathLightburn22zuffyQmonSlashingSunsetRbk19rcm2017LmaoDaphboyLegendboy2411DannyB01Honaway_23RockypantherxOnePix3LSpeedro420SquirrelguySeraphionThicco_ModeCtfz35AMS94 39 votes

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I have roughly 70 mystic sig stones
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    defo not but you already have voodoo and mojo awakened, so use it on whoever
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Personally, if you don't run suicides, I'd wait. But if you run suicides, then yes
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    No
    Her signature ability isn't worthy of a gem imo. She great unduped.

If you're into Tigra, I recommend using it on her. Her sig activates both her modes and helps get into the fight quicker. Other than that, use it on whoever you want really.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Yes
    Sorry I thought you meant in general. No she is not worth a gem
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Yes

Sorry I thought you meant in general. No she is not worth a gem

This
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    No
    She doesn't need that awakened ability. It won't help her in any content. People who voted yes actually didn't read the question properly.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited December 2020

She doesn't need that awakened ability. It won't help her in any content. People who voted yes actually didn't read the question properly.

lol should have rephrased the question. Even though she is not worth a gem, should I just put it in her for prestige? Or is there someone else I should save the gem for?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    No
    no give to dragonman
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Meant no. She doesn't need her awakened ability.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    No
    Not very useful. If you have 10 gems in overflow then yes.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    No
    I used one on mine because I had no other options, but you have tigra who greatly benefits from it.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited December 2020
    No
    No, no, nononononono! Even if you had like 3 Mystic AGs, idk if I'd want to awaken her over someone who's Sig Ability actually just something. Her is hands down one of the most useless Sig Abilities. She's my top champ, and I might have triggered it maybe once in like thousands of fights. She does have VERY nice PI if you end up using Signature stones on her, but if you're not worried about that, save the stones and especially the AG.