**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mayik counter

SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am currently on the last quest to explore for act 5. I am stuck behind the buffet magik on the path. I what are some good counters. Would human torch be good? I am getting destroyed by the limber. Would gulk heal from the limbo?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    torch would be great. Youll take damage but will probably get through it. try to bait heavies and counter those
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Torch, gulk, quake, blade.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Torch, Blade, Quake are all great
  • SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    Thanks. I don’t have blade but thanks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh archangel too
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    So champs that can deal with the energy damage or negate it

All the champs listed above

Then there’s the AAR champs. BW. Taskmaster after he ramps up. DDHK both with AAR and his sig ability. Namor maybe.

Bishop absorbs her limbo damage.

There are ways to reduce the damage besides the obvious.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Wasp
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Omega is a good Magik counter as well. Just remember to push her above a bar of power with a medium or special to completely ignore the limbo damage. But you can still take a bit of damage from her limbo from specials.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Guardian's great if you have him awakened and at a high signature. He negates a lot of energy damage (Limbo). But Gladiator Hulk will work wonderfully.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    AA but make sure to do like 1 or 2 heavys only, then block to get the poisons so you'll have a better chance of lowering the AAR
  • SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    Thanks I just outdamaged her with strealthy I am welders bane now.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used my 4* maxed archangel for that fight.