**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Newlin's Contest of the Arts - VOTE RUSH (Time to vote on your favorite works from the community)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

VOTE RUSH

Alright everyone I have left a link below where you will be directed to the google form where you will see the point system and how the form works!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SPhQpjNJFn6pFe4dNB7kuGJz7s0u5JFuZ0KKbAVuQBA/edit

I want to thank all of those that have supported and participated in the event, I mean so many awesome people have submitted some amazing , creative, and fun work! Also give a shoutout to yourselves for taking the time and submitting something, it takes a form of courage to be showing your to work for dozens upon dozens of people to see.....so really feel proud of that ya'll!

Other than that THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING AND SEE YOU LATER!!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Good Job in organising this !
  • Good luck everyone and thanks @Newlinstheory for this contest !
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    It would be great if you could post this link in the submittals thread as well.any people have book marked that thread.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I probably could've made it a tiny bit more clear in my image that mine was made using Christmas Tissue Paper... Oh well, not a big deal.

Anyways Votes locked, love the Variety we got here! Good Luck Everyone!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It would be great if you could post this link in the submittals thread as well.any people have book marked that thread.

I just did, hope you don't mind Newlins 😂
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I loved this, maybe we can have a holiday Art contest to just see who is the most popular art in the community like for

New Year, Summer, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Lunar Year.

I’ll gladly second this
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    I love this idea @Newlinstheory
    This is the first time in about 4 years that
    I did something like that
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    @Newlinstheory well done bro!Your idea was great and this was really great platform to show some hidden skills and I really enjoyed that.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Everyone did amazing, I’m personally voting for my boy @MaxGaming for his phenomenal artwork.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Well done everyone, I was particularly impressed by @shivam1 (Spiderman), @MaxGaming (Goldpool), @Cat_Murdock, @Hammerbro_64 & @Catmanndo 's works. 5/5.
    Thank you @Newlinstheory for organising this.
  • Hi @Newlinstheory,

Loved the Community Art Contest that you have organised, I really enjoyed it so much. A great way to end the year with something fun and creative for the community. Well Done!!! Hope this becomes a more traditional community event.

Good Luck Everyone as there were lots of amazing, spectacular and creative artworks! :)
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    For sure everyone! This was a really awesome concept and I really a, glad to say it didn’t flop so hopefully next year we’ll get to se even more with triple the prizes I hope👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Everyone did amazing, I’m personally voting for my boy @MaxGaming for his phenomenal artwork.

@KDSuperFlash10 you could vote for multiple people, since it's basically grading each art
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I give this a 11/10 insightful dentist approval.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It was fun to look through while on Christmas break. Hopefully we can do it or something similar next year
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice job everyone.👍👍👍
    Alright, I've tallied through the results, and some of the spots are super tight, so make sure to get your vote in!
  • Alright, I've tallied through the results, and some of the spots are super tight, so make sure to get your vote in!

Oh man, oh man
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Alright, I've tallied through the results, and some of the spots are super tight, so make sure to get your vote in!

Well, I'm backing @Crcrcrc or @Cat_Murdock to win this one.
    But I loved everyone's submissions though!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Well, I'm backing @Crcrcrc or @Cat_Murdock to win this one.
    But I loved everyone's submissions though!
    I hope so. There was some impressive stuff submitted though.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    So when will we be able to see the results?
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90

I hope I get something.😞
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

So when will we be able to see the results?

31st probably
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    You guys added my sketch over my final work, Is it possible to change it? I worked all day on it
    Thanks fellas

Catmanndo said:

You guys added my sketch over my final work, Is it possible to change it? I worked all day on it
    Thanks fellas

@Catmanndo you mean the thing with a hat? I'll keep both on the form
    Like before, some spots are incredibly close and could change with a vote or two
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    @Thicco_Mode
    Yessir, thanks for adding it
  • @Catmanndo did you make that in Illustrator?