**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Final lol boss maestro

Hey all I am now on the final boss in lol maestro which champions in my team would be a great option to counter the regen? 2099 has no combo saved from previous fight, I also got the signing unit offer to help with lol.

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    The moment the regen triggers, exit the fight. That's the only good way when using tech champs to fight him.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

G99 can outdamage the Regen and also reverse. So you should be good with her. If using ghost quit if he regwns

This also works.... i have seen MSDs video doing it with guilly2099.
  • 17111711 Posts: 209
    Also how can I avoid the degen damage when maestro uses his sp1? Also can I block his sp1?
  • 1711 said:

Also how can I avoid the degen damage when maestro uses his sp1? Also can I block his sp1?

You can block part of his sp1 but you have to evade the last part of it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    1711 said:

Avoid the degen by dexing the 3rd hit. Be careful, the 3rd hit is timed like Iceman’s sp1. You can dex all 3 if you want.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Maestros' sp1 is the same as CGR's sp1. So you can practice on him.
    What pre fight ability should I use for 2099 also how high does the combo need to be for 2099 to deal damage? also should I fully heal her up and what boost should I use if they are needed?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I haven’t done labyrinth but I’m going to tag @Kill_Grey because he defeated maestro with g2099.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I haven’t done labyrinth but I’m going to tag @Kill_Grey because he defeated maestro with g2099.

Yeah I have. G99 can still solo even starting with 0 combo.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wouldn’t use ghost on old hulk
    I hated using ghost on old hulk
    Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

What was your highest combo also were you boosted and did you use any pre fight abilities?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    With my own rank 2 I was able to get basically a full solo (he had like 2% health and hit me cause I thought I killed him lol) and had something like a 400 combo (including the starter 100 combo), I did have the larger boosts and I did not use ANY of the pre fight abilities.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    1711 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

What was your highest combo also were you boosted and did you use any pre fight abilities?
    Don't use any prefights, just play normally and dex his specials well.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    1711 said:

It can be evaded. Only way I know to avoid the degen.

Because you don’t fight him often it may take a while to get a feel for the rhythm to evade it.

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

1711 said:

Avoid the degen by dexing the 3rd hit. Be careful, the 3rd hit is timed like Iceman’s sp1. You can dex all 3 if you want.
    Don’t know why the disagrees. The whole thing can be evaded.
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29
    jaysavage said:

Maestros' sp1 is the same as CGR's sp1. So you can practice on him.

Just finding this thread now, and this is maybe the most helpful thing I've read on these forums.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    BuckyBruh said:

The moment the regen triggers, exit the fight. That's the only good way when using tech champs to fight him.

This is the way