**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 6 question

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
In chapter 1 (the ISO resonance pathway), it says villains are immune to the effects. Isn't CG a villain?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

In chapter 1 (the ISO resonance pathway), it says villains are immune to the effects. Isn't CG a villain?

Nope.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    doctorb said:

If you’re unsure of who in your roster is a villain, you can filter by tags on your champions page.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★

doctorb said:

If you’re unsure of who in your roster is a villain, you can filter by tags on your champions page.
    Thank you!

This is kind of sad but I've been playing for years and never knew that. I know you could filter by stars and class and so on but I never clicked on the 'tag' button 😋
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

doctorb said:

Thank you!

This is kind of sad but I've been playing for years and never knew that. I know you could filter by stars and class and so on but I never clicked on the 'tag' button 😋
    It also new the tag system is very much new