**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What content should I complete next?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
So I'm debating what to go for content wise. Ive got about 40 revives stashed..

I'm about 60% through 7.1 but got all the "tricky" paths left. I've done the initial completion of v6 and v5. based on my roster what should I complete next? 100% 7.1, or v6 or v5 100%.

Side note I also have red mags, colluses and sym supreme all unduped and void duped that I can/want to rank up.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Abyss
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    @Etm34 yeah I do want to do abyss but I need atleast 4k worth of revives and aegon is only sig 30 atm gonna wait till I get him to him to 100 or so and r3 then go for it
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    V5 - You have Doom, BWCV, Starky, Symbiote Supreme, and Venom. Shouldn't be too hard to clear that out.

V6 - This one is just pretty easy in general. Doom, Sentinel, Venom, KM, Mysterio, Sabretooth, Omega, Kingpin, Punisher 2099, Magneto. You've got a pretty strong villain roster to clear this one out. Big movers IMO would be Doom, Venom, and Magneto. The rest could be pretty useful here and there.

7.1 which paths are tricky for you?

I'd maybe go V6, V5, then 7.1?

V5 - You have Doom, BWCV, Starky, Symbiote Supreme, and Venom. Shouldn't be too hard to clear that out.

V6 - This one is just pretty easy in general. Doom, Sentinel, Venom, KM, Mysterio, Sabretooth, Omega, Kingpin, Punisher 2099, Magneto. You've got a pretty strong villain roster to clear this one out. Big movers IMO would be Doom, Venom, and Magneto. The rest could be pretty useful here and there.

7.1 which paths are tricky for you?

I'd maybe go V6, V5, then 7.1?

Cheers for the reply, and to 7.1 I basically mean all the path that would be perfect for ghost as she's the one person I don't have that I need lol
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

@Etm34 yeah I do want to do abyss but I need atleast 4k worth of revives and aegon is only sig 30 atm gonna wait till I get him to him to 100 or so and r3 then go for it

For abyss the sig doesn't matter. For other content it rlly matters, but a sig 40 aegon can do abyss perfectly. Sig 30 should work as well, will just take extra revives until you get him unblockable. Idk maybe like 10-12 extra revives than from sig 200 so barley anything compared to how long it would be before you got him sig 100. But yeah once u can get 4k units I'd go for an abyss path. Right now I would do v5 100%, with doom and claire it should be cake. After that I'd rank up magneto before doing 7.1 100% and v6, he cheeses so much stuff in both. Imo mags is your number 1 rank up priority, hes a game breaking meta defining champ which would clear so much content for you.
    @DualityCope would you say mags is worth a generic as i have two sitting there but one is waiting for ghost when I pull her 🤦‍♂️🙄
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

@DualityCope would you say mags is worth a generic as i have two sitting there but one is waiting for ghost when I pull her 🤦‍♂️🙄

He doesn't need his signature ability