**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the sidequest next month?

"Take a trip to the biggest Arcade in The Battlerealm! Use Tokens each day and choose from a selection of Arcade-y Quests designed to test your button-mashing abilities. Earn STAMPS on your Punch Card for defeating key foes and redeem them for massive rewards!"

This is what is in the patch notes. What's the type of Sidequest this will be? Reskin or a new format?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    wait and see. I’d imagine they’ll be a couple of different quest formats to choose from
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I think this quest is exactly same as of black widow deadly origin one ...we have to complete a target them get a key then use it to enter a quest then buy things from store according to difficulty level
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

I think this quest is exactly same as of black widow deadly origin one ...we have to complete a target them get a key then use it to enter a quest then buy things from store according to difficulty level

Thought that too but the redeem thing is standing out. I don't remember that in the BW quest
  • KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
    Must be something like the Joe Fixits Gamma store event of Nov maybe. Need to wait and see :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Thought that too but the redeem thing is standing out. I don't remember that in the BW quest
    pretty sure you complete a quest for a punch on the punch card, and when you have enough you turn in the card (read:spend) for some nice rewards.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

pretty sure you complete a quest for a punch on the punch card, and when you have enough you turn in the card (read:spend) for some nice rewards.
    Could be. We'll have to wait and see I guess