**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff Labyrinth of Legends Rewards?

I’ve seen some people in global wanting a reward buff for Labyrinth of Legends. I personally don’t have an opinion on it but I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Buff Labyrinth of Legends Rewards? 187 votes

Buff
36%
CrusherHaji_SaabIrakliCropDusterBluestoneHendrossWas525ArkhamButcherHalleyLogan00The_Blue_JaguarwvonkScopeotoe987o4tgshivam1Denslo500FreedomCrusadejay_den_Sham_Meebleton 68 votes
No buff
63%
GamerdanielmathDrZolaBitterSteelMagicBentonWorld EaterAjavedLightburn22xNigMhykkeKDoggg2017AzKicker316ForwardTerragrud9eAcadia33SungjCosagornnameplasTheretic 119 votes

Comments

• QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    No buff
    No
  • No buff

I think it could potentially make sense to trade 15,000 shards in Exploration rewards for a 5 Star Nexus to match Abyss -

Pretty unnecessary though, especially going into 2021.

Weird question but will you ever do a r3 6* yondu video? Thats if you have him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No buff
    FiiNCH said:

No the rewards are appropriate for the difficulty level of the content.

Na, definitely not.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No buff
    Considering a r3 6* Aegon can do it itemless, the rewards are probably fine.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Initial clear rewards are still worthwhile for the T2A
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No buff
    I just did it 100% recently. The level of difficulty Is worth the rewards. The chest could be better but outside of that it’s fine.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No buff

I just did it 100% recently. The level of difficulty Is worth the rewards. The chest could be better but outside of that it’s fine.

This chests are the best part.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    No buff
    What? Why? It’s so easy now due to G2099 and Ægon
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No buff

Considering a r3 6* Aegon can do it itemless, the rewards are probably fine.

I'd like to see a video of you soloing blue cyclops, juggernaut, and doctor strange.

Oh, did I forget og vision?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No buff
    Just no. It is a piece of content you do not have to do to progress in the game. And it is easier than ever.
    If anything, Labyrinth rewards should have been lowered when Aegon came into the contest. Since it is pretty much a piece of cake, atleast for the initial completion.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    No buff
    A title maybe
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Buff
    Wouldn't mind a buff since I have Aegon and I'm yet to complete it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No buff
    Yes, should add 3 t5cc selectors and 2 6* Abyss Nexus crystals and they should add a 6* Nexus to the RoL rewards as well.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No buff

Yes, should add 3 t5cc selectors and 2 6* Abyss Nexus crystals and they should add a 6* Nexus to the RoL rewards as well.

No t6b or t3a?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No buff
    Faseeh said:

Just no. It is a piece of content you do not have to do to progress in the game. And it is easier than ever.
    If anything, Labyrinth rewards should have been lowered when Aegon came into the contest. Since it is pretty much a piece of cake, atleast for the initial completion.

Oh yeah cause everyone was given a sig 200 aegon when they entered the game right?

Not everyone gets aegon -.-
    Yeah just imagine all those that explored Lab before Aegon was ever released......
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No buff
    I'm working on Abyss exploration, have finished all of act 6, finished all of act 7, and finished all the variants...I still haven't explored LoL.

Honestly, the rewards aren't bad for the content (and those T4CC and T2A are looking kind of good right now lol). It's just a PITA that the map is locked. I don't remember what path I took and have no desire to go through half the map before realizing I messed up.

What's the point of the map lock? For that matter, what's the point of the map lock in Act 5? Extremely dumb idea IMO (at least allow the map lock to end once completion is done).