**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm not surprised that Hercules won the vote. Looking forward to a great cosmic champ.

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I was doing my best to campaign for Omega Sentinel and I still personally think she would have made (or will still make?) a great addition to the game, but I'm also happy for the Herc fans. He has potential to be a great champ, but I'm also seeing a lot of people say how surprised they are that he won the vote. Think about it...many of us who are on the forums or look at characters from the perspective of being a viable contender examine all of the pros and cons, the class needs of the games, the potential kits, etc. But think about it....how many people voting on the survey are just average folks who see a choice between Hercules (that many, many people are familiar with) or Omega Sentinel (who your average person has no idea about). I can easily see a ton of Herc's votes coming from sources other than hardcore gamers. I hope he's a great champ who is right up there with Hype, Corvus, Cosmic GR, and Sparkles.

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Djin said:

It was rigged. Hercules was always going to win. They just made us vote to make us think we had a choice.

But think about how many movies, books, tv shows, and the like feature Hercules. He is in many ways a pop culture icon not to mention he has his whole Greek mythology legacy behind him. I was bummed at first that Omega S. didn't win, but the more I thought about it, it makes sense. He's just vastly more popular than anyone who was on the list. Maybe not the Marvel comics version, but I can believe most people who voted when the option popped up in game went for the person they were most familiar with.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I'm looking forward to a high damage-output cosmic with a good amount of utility and hopefully not Sentry 2.0
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    10/10. No bias
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    My guess is that Hercules is a slightly worse version of CGR. I believe they released some design concepts during the vote that mentioned "cosmic abilities but a skill playstyle" and "performing feats to get different buffs" which sounds similar to CGR's judgement mechanic. Maybe that turns into some feats for gaining fury/precision/crit damage and some feats for tenacity? Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the game
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I am hyped for Hercules.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    He could bring some interesting synergies. He’s been in comics forever and has interactions with so many of the characters in the game. Synergies are practically buffs now. I didn’t vote for him, but I’m hopeful 👍
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Ima be real with you. He gonna have armor breaks,furies and a few other buffs. Case closed. What im looking forward to is the immunities and any rampup

Basically.