**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will the level cap increase?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It hasn’t been changed for over 5 years now since it was raised in October 2015, and I just want to ask, why? And will we see another level increase? (I know this subject has been beaten to death but still)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Probably because they don’t want to introduce more mastery points

Well, those mystery ‘coming soon’ masteries have been there for YEARS and not come out, so they could add levels and those masteries
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Don't wanna sound like a broken record but the date is
    early june
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Early 👏 June 👏
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Just Giv a lvl don’t Giv anything els problem solver and then whenever there decides to Giv more mastry. If ther ever wild ther can send them out from the lvl in a mail ect.
  • Ultraman50Ultraman50 Posts: 14
    Is this fact? We can go above level 60 come June 2021? If so, Anything come with that ( mastery points?)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think they have said they found their sweet spot in terms of energy usage and would rather stick with that than continually raise it. They could introduce more levels without increasing energy or mastery points, but then there wouldn’t be much point.

Now that I’m thinking about it, they could add some materials (some combination of or alternations between iso, catalysts, shards, gold, and units) after each level as a milestone. XP boosts would also have purpose.

But to be completely realistic it’s nothing pressing and they have bigger more relevant fish to fry
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Is this fact? We can go above level 60 come June 2021? If so, Anything come with that ( mastery points?)

Early June is a joke. It basically means never.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It hasn’t been changed for over 5 years now since it was raised in October 2015, and I just want to ask, why? And will we see another level increase? (I know this subject has been beaten to death but still)

It will be nice to have a level increase to 70.
    Adding 3 more mastery points also at:
    lvl 62 1 mastery point
    lvl 65 1 mastery point
    lvl 70 1 mastery point
    3 more mastery points would be handy but not game breaking.
    Also few extra energy (3-5) throughout lvl60-lvl70 wouldn’t be bad either.
    It would be refreshing to the game, and widely great accepted by the players.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Well, those mystery ‘coming soon’ masteries have been there for YEARS and not come out, so they could add levels and those masteries
    They might as well scrap those "coming soon" masteries. I mean, we all know they're not actually coming at this point.

Just like those bases eh.

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

They might as well scrap those "coming soon" masteries. I mean, we all know they're not actually coming at this point.

Just like those bases eh.

Indeed they should
  • There are a lot of other things that they could give you for going up levels other than mastery points and energy. Though... there's not much good reason that I can see to not give us a few more mastery points. Energy? eh. whatever.

But what else could we get?
    .. gold, some more t2a, maybe some t5cc shards, 5 or 6-star hero shards, that's all obvious stuff

UNITS!!

a further discount to Premium, Grandmaster, and Cavalier crystals. As they are fairly worthless to anyone over level 60 even with the Thronebreaker discount.

How about a HEAVY discount to the "hero crystals" you can get for 50 units that nobody ever buys unless they made the mistake of selling their 1-star Hulk? I know someone who spent 3500 units trying to get a 1-star champion that's absurd. Those things should sell for 5 or 10 units not 50 units. Perhaps a discount when you get to level 61 or 65?

perhaps extra slots for teams when questing... not for champions that you would play with but maybe just 1 or 2 extra "on the bench" team members there for synergies only?

A faster energy refresh rate.

unlock a feature that allows for mastery pre-sets where you can switch between different mastery set-ups with a single click

A discount on changing mastery set-ups

A percentage increase to the amount of gold you get from questing or opening crystals

New titles

New profile pics

New UNITS

A "help all" button

An auto-fight add-on feature that allows you to pick a path through a map and then have the AI go through the whole quest automatically, selecting champs for you and everything. Rather than the current set-up where you still have to do everything leading up to and inbetween every fight and so can't really look away from the screen for more than a few seconds anyway...

Perhaps unlocking access to additional arenas. For instance a t2a arena. A t5b or t5cc fragment arena. A special gold or units arena. A 5-star basic hero arena. Or a 6-star featured hero arena.

A discount on featured hero crystals

Collector crystals (rare or exclusive 2-star champions)

Access to special unit or $$$ offers - like one-time purchase questing or hero shard bundles at a much better-than-usual value

Access to some kind of $1 limit-one player-choice crystal containing one of 20 or 30 of the most popular 5 or 6 star heroes... they sold one such crystal (except it was a 4-star hero back then) like 3 years ago once. It was so popular it crashed the store when it first went live.

An option to replay some classic challenging boss fights or practice some current particularly tough ones without going through the whole quest first (like The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Champion, ex. Collector, and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos)

More UNITS

Some 6-star Nexus Dual crystals... where you could choose first the two classes of champs you wanted to open and then pick from 3 champs in those two classes. As the game gets bigger and bigger every month.

energy refills

level 6 potions

level 6 revives

resources for incursions

alliance goodies

some carbonadium cores to unlock those masteries nobody likes and you'd been putting off unlocking since forever, just to play around with them if nothing else

awakening gems

6-star signature stones

some units, maybe?

... and that's just off the top of my head. There are plenty of things they could give you for leveling up apart from more energy or mastery points. If they wanted to get generous or creative they could easily fill out enough rewards for levels 61-100.

• the reason I ended up here is with the new update it looks like the cap might have been changed but I assumed there would be a big announcement about that. Not something they would just sneak in to a normal monthly update on the sly. So that's a bug or visual error, right? Or are they just getting ready for the June update? Can we start collecting XP for level 61 now?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    We hopefully will see a level increase by act 8, hopes are high.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Probably when new masteries come in.