**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Variant 6 2.1 cheeseable with a r4 unduped magneto?

As per the title I'm debating to r5 my mags to do variant 6.2.1 as well as other content obviously does he need to be r5 or will r4 cut it?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Certain fights are yes, but you will need a few others.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used a 4* so a r4 5* will be perfectly fine. The rank really doesnt matter because the damage all comes from the node and is percentage
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    So I took him to r4 and let's just say he smashed that quest at r4 haha
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★

As per the title I'm debating to r5 my mags to do variant 6.2.1 as well as other content obviously does he need to be r5 or will r4 cut it?

Just take him to r5, while he works at r4 for v6, r5 mags slaughters 6.3, 6. and act 7.
    Yeah I'm going to take Jim to r4 but I'm lacking iso at moment so can't quote get him there thats why I was asking if r4 would be enough for v6 for now, I'm gonna rank him to r5 next week and finish off act 7
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    Kingpin has been the mvp for me. Same idea as magneto but he doesn’t have to cool down on heavy attack.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used my 4* r5 mags for that chapter and he worked super well.