**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorcerer Supreme vs Symbiote Supreme rank 5

FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Sorcerer Supreme vs Symbiote Supreme rank 5 127 votes

Sorcerer Supreme
47%
DeeparviRaganatorTheManMythLegendJoe35SungjnameplasOnmixMoot4LifeScholiaCupidFaisaljavedAckbar67Malreck0410or_StrongDannyB01RockypantherxMUSTAFAKİNGWOLFMorpheus_123Kill_GreyEtjama 60 votes
Symbiote Supreme
52%
TendersquadzuffyNoodes_NanoDroidYoMovesDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235AceLuffySaboOsfan8Texas_11LmaoGoddessIliasThe_Blue_JaguarLovejoy72redsoxpatsfan89Legendboy2411KDSuperFlash10AleorRabangaDenslo500 67 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Both eventually
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Waaaaaaaay more utility.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Can you give any context about what content you're doing/ masteries you have as it change the result here
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    @Nigelthornberry Going to attempt 6.2.6 exploration soon. And act 6 exploration in general.
    Sorcerer Supreme

@Nigelthornberry Going to attempt 6.2.6 exploration soon. And act 6 exploration in general.

Sorcerer supreme is your gal. In fact, for all content in general (if you're not counting abyss maybe).
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Kill_Grey said:

Sorcerer supreme is your gal. In fact, for all content in general (if you're not counting abyss maybe).
    Which is why I asked for context, if he was going to attempt abyss then sym sup would be a much better option
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Sorcerer Supreme
    If you have yet to 100% 6.2.6 and you are looking into it symbiote supreme. For all other purposes sorcecer
    Sorcerer Supreme

As kill grey said sorcerer finds more general use than sym sup so for act 6 explo I'd say sorcerer is the way to go
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I'd go with Kali, but it's not nearly as cut n dry as some are making it seem. Kali's probably the second best Mystic utility lane clearer for someone that doesn't run suicides (behind Doom), while SS is pretty much the most dominant champ in matchups with even a decent amount of buffs. It just depends on what you value more and what your roster needs at this point.
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for the help y'all. Quick question is sorcerer Supreme a good 6.2.6 champion counter? Never really seen gameplay of her vs the champion
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme

Thanks for the help y'all. Quick question is sorcerer Supreme a good 6.2.6 champion counter? Never really seen gameplay of her vs the champion

She's awesome for it.
    Sorcerer Supreme

Finishes with a full yellow bar and with like...a million health points every time.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sorceror for base utility, Symbiote for raw damage and slightly more reliable nullification that doesn't require you spam L1 or constantly be in the enemy's face.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    YoMoves said:

Sorceror for base utility, Symbiote for raw damage and slightly more reliable nullification that doesn't require you spam L1 or constantly be in the enemy's face.

I'd disagree on the nullify. I think they're pretty equal, since there's no punishment for spamming sp1, especially since it activates her other utility. It means you don''t have to make contact and give power that attacking into with multiple comboes would. Spamming sp1 with md means you justget more sp1 for easy 100% uptime. And with the power you get from MD, you can often use other specials and still maintain 100% uptime.

The proximity thing is definitely valid though.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme

I usually end up using Sorcerer Supreme a bit more often because of her healing, plus having Slow on hand is never bad. That said, Symbiote Supreme still shreds through a lot of fights plus I've gotten and ranked up a few more Symbiotes recently, all of whom he usually pairs pretty well with.

Agreed. I still use my SS for a ton of cosmic fights because he's honestly in my opinion the best mystic when there are buffs in a fight and they can bleed. He was one of my MVPs for Variant 5 and multiple act 6 bosses as well.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    If you plan on doing Abyss and don’t have Doom at R5, Symbiote Supreme is the better option.

Otherwise—and seems like your case—Sorcerer Supreme will add more value now, but you’ll want to do both eventually.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    So the general consensus is sorcerer supreme better for champion boss in act 6? I’m about to start first run through and deciding which of the two to rank
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I have a r3 6* sorcerer supreme and she is very useful not just for mystic fights, but your normal questing because of her large amount of survivability. I have explored 7.1 and 3 chapters of act 6 and used her a lot in both pieces of content. I also bring her into war (tier) quite a lot. Sym supreme overall will get used much less because he only thrives on matchups with multiple buffs and md. If your looking to explore act 6 I would do sorcerer supreme first.
  • DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    Symbiote Supreme
    Cooler.