**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker

She is my thronebreaker rank-up, What do you think?

Comments

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    I was pretty close to doing the same, but I got a mystic t5cc and took up Longshot instead. Spidergwen is still a really nice option though, great utility, solid damage
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Lol Swedeah just R3ed his too! I’d suggest checking out the gameplay he recorded
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Riptide said:

Lol Swedeah just R3ed his too! I’d suggest checking out the gameplay he recorded

I'm going to do it thanks

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Great choice for r3
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You'll always remember your first!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    That's an awesome R3. Love Spider-Gwen. The only reason she's not at R5 is cause I run suicides.
  • Nice choice!
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    What does thronebreaker entail do you have to fulfill cav requirements too or just a rank 3
    Not major I’m only uncollected not gonna push just curious
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

What does thronebreaker entail do you have to fulfill cav requirements too or just a rank 3
    Not major I’m only uncollected not gonna push just curious

Act 6 completion and a R3 6* are the requirements.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    A post from someone happy about a rank up to become Throne Breaker. Very refreshing.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    She’s a fun champ to play. Ramped up good damage too. Kudos!
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Imo she's underrated, she's really fun and pretty solid, congrats btw B)
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    She hits pretty good after a few sp1's. Congrats!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Welcome to the club!

You're just in time for the new monthly calendar.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    not bad