**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mystic to R2

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I run full-time suicides and already have 5r5 sig 200 sym supreme. However I have no idea how to use sorcerer supreme and if she's any good.

Which Mystic to R2 18 votes

Sorcerer supreme
72%
LoganJackman05Iron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusThicco_ModeLegendary_PoeyThoye3MCOCHazzaAdokAgent_X_zzzHilbert_unbeatable2QuartzBerryBarryMcCaulkinerZippy_halligan 13 votes
Symbiote supreme
27%
GOTG[Deleted User]LmasterBarani7daWolviman1 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I honestly wouldn't rank up either unless you're close to or have a Mystic T5CC. If by full-time suicides, you really mean full time, Sorcerer is going to be near worthless with the amount of Special spamming she needs to do and there's no reason to have 2 SS's imo, especially since the 5* is max sig.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    ohhhhh full time. I dont think either are that good with suicides, especially sorcerer, and no need for 2 syms either way
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Oops forgot to add pic.

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Sorcerer supreme
    I have a r3 6* sorcerer supreme and use her frequently in war and was very useful for exploring 7.1. Sym Supreme is far more niche then sorcerer and you'll most likely use him a lot less. If you run suicides full time neither will be that good and you'll want to try and get claire.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

I have a r3 6* sorcerer supreme and use her frequently in war and was very useful for exploring 7.1. Sym Supreme is far more niche then sorcerer and you'll most likely use him a lot less. If you run suicides full time neither will be that good and you'll want to try and get claire.

Roger that. Believe it or not I had a chance at Claire in a nexus but have 5r5 so chose colossus. Definitely regretting it.