**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't we sell T4cc?

I have t4cc expiring , no champs worth using it on, dont feel the need to exchange 3 for 1 as 3 are not expiring and I cant sell it for a few t5cc frags so am I supposed to let them expire?? Why?? Why kabam why

Comments

• Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Cause It's working as intended.
  • Options
    Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    edited December 2020

I have t4cc expiring , no champs worth using it on, dont feel the need to exchange 3 for 1 as 3 are not expiring and I cant sell it for a few t5cc frags so am I supposed to let them expire?? Why?? Why kabam why

Bro have you ever thought to stop opening T4CC crystals once you're full.... That's what every players do. If you end up with Overflow doing this now this is that you're really unlucky and then you trade 2 for 1, because that's what it cost now.. Anyway even if they add the "Sell" option, the amount of T5CC fragments you'd get will not even worth it, like all the others..
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Mx268 said:

Bro have you ever thought to stop opening T4CC crystals once you're full.... That's what every players do. If you end up with Overflow doing this now this is that you're really unlucky and then you trade 2 for 1, because that's what it cost now.. Anyway even if they add the "Sell" option, the amount of T5CC fragments you'd get will not even worth it, like all the others..
    It goes into overflow because of rng. If you need say 3 t4cc of a class you need to open 18 or more to get those. Which even if you have some room puts say 10 catalysts in overflow. So you either have t4cc expiring or t2A or t5B expiring. In any case these are hard earned resources but still selling them for some t5cc shards is better than letting them expire. There are only so many champs you can rank and have t2A and T5cc yo actually not let these expire for waste
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That would open the floodgates on T5CCs. People have literally hundreds stored.