**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What vision is best?

What vision is best? 100 votes

Classic
31%
BigPoppaCBONEHaji_SaabAjavedRustyWarTerraMinkl3nameplasDaileyTheHoodedDormammuDRTODarthVadimiusTrafalgarwar96Mother_FlerkenDarkKnightOfMcocCtfz350dinTSR6225Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqSneakyWarrior 31 votes
Age of Ultron
10%
KerayZPanchulon21CupidBuckyBruhMysterioAegorGlassbackGr8TonyStarkCeltic1981Lmaster 10 votes
Aarkus
60%
SungjDragonMCOCQmonMoot4LifeThefire13Raichu626Legendboy2411Colonaut123Avengerboy99doom722Dr_Z01dbergCaptain_Pug30QacobKill_GreyNo_oneukSarvanga1_KyusushuiItsClobberinTimeBonzodavidAdil08 60 votes

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    20/20
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Aarkus
    Classic is pretty good too.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Classic
    AoU is trash.
    Both OG and Aarkus fill a specific need. So it's dependant on what you need done on who is better. And besides, ones behind a unit wall, the other can be pulled from crystals
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Aarkus
    Qacob said:

Unfortunately both medusa and aarkus are now completely engulfed in mag's shadow

In terms of countering robots, maybe. Outside of that, definitely not.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Aarkus
    Aarkus,good matchup for robots as he shuts down all the abilities of them,good armor breaks,shattered,nice dmg
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Aarkus
    Classic is close though.
    Aarkus

Aarkus,good matchup for robots as he shuts down all the abilities of them,good armor breaks,shattered,nice dmg

Plus he can easily shut down evade. I literally use him for evaders over Nick Fury.
    He can do both buffed up and diss track at the same time simultaneously, and very easily and quickly accessible. He makes cheese cake outta nodes like polkadot power, transducer, and plagued mind. I assume he could work for tranquility with the power drain resistance, but I haven't tried it yet. He has consistent DoT, so has a similar thing going on as with Void and omega where you can just stay back and do damage. His debuffs apply passively, so he bypasses nodes where there's some sort of offensive AAR as in abyss (mainly killmonger), or against someone like Warlock. He has a lot more going for him either way, and he was one of my MVPs for act 7.1 exploration.

He's gonna be my first rank 3 cosmic if I can get the catalyst soon-ish enough. Works very well for cav EQ too even though he doesn't directly benefit from the global node.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Aarkus
    Kill_Grey said:

Plus he can easily shut down evade. I literally use him for evaders over Nick Fury.
    He can do both buffed up and diss track at the same time simultaneously, and very easily and quickly accessible. He makes cheese cake outta nodes like polkadot power, transducer, and plagued mind. I assume he could work for tranquility with the power drain resistance, but I haven't tried it yet. He has consistent DoT, so has a similar thing going on as with Void and omega where you can just stay back and do damage. His debuffs apply passively, so he bypasses nodes where there's some sort of offensive AAR as in abyss (mainly killmonger), or against someone like Warlock. He has a lot more going for him either way, and he was one of my MVPs for act 7.1 exploration.

He's gonna be my first rank 3 cosmic if I can get the catalyst soon-ish enough. Works very well for cav EQ too even though he doesn't directly benefit from the global node.
    Yeah his coldsnap can shut down evade,when he's close to the opponent,I think,am I right?I really don't play him very often
    Aarkus

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah his coldsnap can shut down evade,when he's close to the opponent,I think,am I right?I really don't play him very often
    Whenever the opponent has an armor break, he applies the coldsnap out of proximity, so it interacts on a way where it's always active when you're attacking.

The effect after his SP 3 allows him to apply a permanent coldsnap for 20 seconds too.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Aarkus
    I cant see the competion against them because there isnt any.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Aarkus
    Terra said:

AoU is trash.
    Both OG and Aarkus fill a specific need. So it's dependant on what you need done on who is better. And besides, ones behind a unit wall, the other can be pulled from crystals

Wouldn’t say AOU is trash but the other 2 are definitely above him.

Still double immune, power control and power burn gives him his uses
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Classic
    Power drain king.