**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active ally, map 5 focus, friendly, looking for 12 recruits

We are an easy going, nice and newer alliance who use line to keep up. We focus on map 5. We usually only run one bg for war. Life comes first and the only ask is to notify the team if you will be inactive for a period of time so that we can make adjustments.

Comments

• CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Ally name is DefectionX (DFCX)

Leave a message here or friend me in game

IGN: Planko
  • CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Inbox
    8 spots left now.
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Would you be interested in a merge?
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Our alliances are very similar, we seem to want to achieve the same goals. We are also silver 1, we do 2 bg wars but if you don’t want to do it, you don’t need to! Max all events, 500k+ in summoner advancement every week. We want to progress, remove inactives & a not-so-nice person!

We have one bg doing map5x5, one does map43333 and another map33332

We are looking to progress those maps but we do have some developing players.

If control is an issue - many officer spots could be available! ;)

Recruitment is v hard at the moment.. I see you’ve got some inactive players. We want the same thing, let’s merge together! If interested, please message me on line: swingtwisters

Hope you have a great day, if you’re not interested, no worries! Best of luck for the future,
    Swing :)
    Still looking
  • I'm looking for an active alliance. Just came back to the game after a few years without playing. Hit me if you wanna talk more desper2k
    Still looking.
    Need 13 spots filled