**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finding doom

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I want Doom as the title says but after a lot of duals i can t find it yet. Should i still focus on duals or better buy basic 5s cristals? It s ridiculous thar i haven t find doom yet....
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Keep trying
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    I can't tell you how many features I opened on top of a huge amount of dual crystals. I now have some high sig champs like MODOK and Antman at R1 though, so that's nice...
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    Keep going , it was my dream to have him and i got him from a basic incursion 5 star crystal after i was upset i was short of 500 incursion shards to buy a featured . He comes when you least expect him.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    I have done over 30 mystic and duals and didnt get him but got red hulk 4 times. keep trying. we're in the same position
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thought about opening the science/mystic class but didn’t. Opened first basic and I got Doom. LOL

Didn’t have that luck with Ægon though :(
  • DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11
    Go for basics in my opinion, I popped 5 the other day after saving and boom, doom pops up after I contemplated going for dual crystals
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I’ve opened 85 crystals looking for Ægon lol, you might end up being the same. BG has been searching for longer, a whopping 120 mutant and skill crystals looking for Ægon. It’s just how rng works. I know I lost my MIND looking for Ægon. Hopefully you can find that Doom!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I am searching for Doom too!!
    Let's parade together to find him!! :D
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Bought the 2019 vs 2020 Cavalier bundle today and......
    I've been saving this bad boy for awhile now
    Happy Day :D