**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joy to the World, the Ham is Come!

123457»

Comments

• Gift event that was mentioned has no require to completed act2. When it arrived , it's requires that. So that is unexpected plan? Doing that to break the player that create account for this gift event? (During Summer Calendar) Or what? As I remember last year there is no this requirement. Please remove it.
    😐 Or it is wrong for doing this?(create account for gift event)
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    ssr_2304 said:

@kabam boo .... I am not able to contribute points to the alliance gifting event because I joined recently but i am able to contribute to summoner advancement. Please check it out.

The gifting event has a two-week alliance membership requirement to avoid some of the issues experienced in previous years. Summoner Advancement has a different membership requirement.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can someone confirm what the rank rewards cutoffs are for solo and alliance gifting? Is anyone with a score qualified for rank rewards?
  • jphocjphoc Posts: 15
    edited December 2020
    We need to address the issue of being able to join an alliance before the gifting event and also being blacked out from contributing to it. No other event operates this way.

This makes no logical sense. I understand why it was done, but it seems to be hurting far more honest players than the people who it was intended to prevent from gaming system.

I typically don't read the forums or the emails because we tend to get a lot of extra fluff that doesn't need to be read. I admit not reading every email is my fault, but for some of us time is an issue, and when I log into the game I have to use that time wisely. So I relied on the actual events and how events were done in the past. And I started gifting before the blackout period ended, lost out on about 4k units worth of points.

It would seem to have been better to have prevented people from getting milestone rewards if they changed alliances during the event. As it currently is set up it seems to hurt the people who joined an alliance before the event started. There could have also been a warning message issued to those of us not eligible to contribute before even entering the gifting screen.

I'll give my personal example and those of a few others I've heard from. Many alliance members spent most of their units to gift in the first few days. For those of us that have only a few days to exchange gifts, we are finding it hard to get people to exchange with us. So I spent a lot of extra hours grinding to get the extra units to reach any possible milestone I can get. So now I wasted time grinding, and my previous units to gift only to still be left out.

Many people are effected by this and we should receive compensation that allows us to match our contributions to the solo event and map them over to the alliance event.
  • I have to totally agree with @jphoc for his comments seems like kabam hurt alot of honest players with their 14 day point contributions and kabam should've only made it so if a player switches alliance during gifting event block points contributions not a 14 day contribution block for players that were already in an alliance before the event even started if that was the case for kabam they should also implement that same theory toward SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT event and other events where there is a time period to even collect rewards for joining a new alliance I seen alot of unsportsmanlike conduct in global chat where players were scamming others for GGC and not paying it back what kabam needs to do is make it so (YOU CAN ONLY GIFT WITH YOUR OWN ALLIANCE MEMBERS) because the ones hurting the game know how to work around the game restrictions like the 14 day point contributions by scamming honest players for their individual and greedy needs. KABAM should look over redo the
    gifting event and compensate players that were already in an alliance before the start of the event and compensation should only be matching solo gifting points to alliance gifting points for each player that was already in the alliance when event started. So kabam I know your trying to correct the wrong but honestly you dropped the ball on this gifting event but in all seriousness gifting event can be tweaked to having gifting between only alliance members in the future can always start with the lunar event with gifting red pockets.
  • Squirrelbr14Squirrelbr14 Posts: 12
    edited January 2021
    So I might have just missed it, but with the rank rewards pay out being a week later does that mean we need to stay in the alliance until ally rank rewards are paid out? I’m asking because I need to fill a couple of spots in my ally, but I don’t want anyone to leave their ally and then not get the rank rewards they worked hard for.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

So I might have just missed it, but with the rank rewards pay out being a week later does that mean we need to stay in the alliance until ally rank rewards are paid out? I’m asking because I need to fill a couple of spots in my ally, but I don’t want anyone to leave their ally and then not get the rank rewards they worked hard for.

You have to stay to get the alliance rewards