**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guardian/Immortal Abomination Tracker

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Come laugh at me as I attempt to get these beasts.

Attempts at Immortal Abomination:
5 star shards spent: 0

Additional attempts:
4 Epoch 2020 cavs

Attempts at Guardian:
5 star shards spent: 100,000
Six featured five stars, and one Cosmic/Tech crystal.

Additional attempts:
4 Epoch 2020 cavs
Free five star featured from Gamma milestones
Free 5 star basic from champion challenge
5 star nexus from Greater Gifting Crystal

Guardian: Nope
Immortal Abomination: Nope

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Very nice. I'd try to make one of these for myself, but I've already spent an obsurd amount of shards for the champs I'm looking for and there's really no use at this point.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I got immortal abomb last week he is also good hopefully you will get him in the next featured
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Very nice. I'd try to make one of these for myself, but I've already spent an obsurd amount of shards for the champs I'm looking for and there's really no use at this point.

what sunspot man said

Ive said that a lot lately
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Nice! I got them both in the past 5 days😘
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You didn’t credit me. You are now banned from using my intellectual property. 😂

Bit of different style.

Will give you inspired this progress tracker bit, but I’m counting how many shards I’m hoarding, unlike you.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Bit of different style.

Will give you inspired this progress tracker bit, but I’m counting how many shards I’m hoarding, unlike you.
    Um, what? I am counting hoarded shards too. Do you mean shards spent? Because I was going to do that when I started spending shard.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Bit of different style.

Um, what? I am counting hoarded shards too. Do you mean shards spent? Because I was going to do that when I started spending shard.
    I’m an idiot. I’m meant I’m not counting my hoarded shards, just shards spent.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Good luck
    Moot4Life said:

Good luck

Thanks. Can’t wait to finally pull them in 2023

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Bit of different style.

I’m an idiot. I’m meant I’m not counting my hoarded shards, just shards spent.
    Oh haha. That makes sense.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Good luck

Thanks. Can’t wait to finally pull them in 2023
    Maybe by then they will have synergies that can make them more op
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nice, it took me around 6-8 Featureds to pull my Guardian. Only got him that one time, had to awaken and take him to sig200 all with sig stones and a generic gem (or was it a tech gem? Who knows).
    I’d like to start one of these for my hunt for Apoc, but it’s already too depressing how much I spent trying to get him and not.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Good luck! I'm looking for Guardian myself.

As for IBomb, got him from a single Epoch cavalier crystal 😝
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Lucky enough to own iBom (only 5* from all my Epochs) and a R5 max sig Guardian, but I’m at an estimated 327,500 5* shards worth of frustration for Prof X or Wolverine.

Dr. Zola
    Odachi said:

This is just more useless spam that needs to stop

It is a thousand times better than compensation threads and complainers.
    Odachi said:

would you rather i complain about RNG? Beg for compensation? Tell you act 6 is still too hard?

Open 1 million battlechips multiple times?
    Odachi said:

Odachi said:

would you rather i complain about RNG? Beg for compensation? Tell you act 6 is still too hard?

Open 1 million battlechips multiple times?
    If you want to get personal, maybe you should just play the game more than you comment on a forum.
    I do. I’d show the fancy time thingie but apple doesn’t have it
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★

Come laugh at me as I attempt to get these beasts.

Attempts at Immortal Abomination:
    5 star shards spent: 0

Additional attempts:
    4 Epoch 2020 cavs

Attempts at Guardian:
    5 star shards spent: 100,000
    Six featured five stars, and one Cosmic/Tech crystal.

Additional attempts:
    4 Epoch 2020 cavs
    Free five star featured from Gamma milestones
    Free 5 star basic from champion challenge
    5 star nexus from Greater Gifting Crystal

Guardian: Nope
    Immortal Abomination: Nope

Good luck. May your search be quicker than mine. I finally pulled Nick after 67 dual class crystals. And 9 of the 2019 holiday crystals.

The funny thing is I didn't even pull him from the dual class crystals. On a whim I bought the 4.99 skill cav. Crystal and pulled him from that. Go figure.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I'm also hunting for Guardian and iAbom.
    Let's see who gets them first.
    Update: opened another Sexennium crystal:

Not yet. Not yet.

Update: opened another Sexennium crystal:

Not yet. Not yet.

Wow! You got knockoff weak Guardian as a 3*!