**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 nodes towards AW

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
I feel like book 2 for the most part was a success with the community. You can literally with the right champs go through paths without units spent and they were fun and challenging at the same time.

So why can't we bring that to AW. I'm not in tier 5 or higher so I know it has the stubborn thing going on but I'm after that tier 6 or lower it's just boring, god forsaken boring, same champs same nodes Mix Master Korg like come on you found a way to mix up AQ but AW is just blah. I honestly love the old AW nodes more than these there's only about one or two challenging nodes in the whole map besides boss nodes..

AW for alot of the community is entertaining for them so I would like for the future of AW to bring new nodes that are fun or challenging.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    if they made war as easy as 7.1, i'd rather they just do away with the game mode, what would be the point?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

if they made war as easy as 7.1, i'd rather they just do away with the game mode, what would be the point?

This isn’t exactly my opinion but I think it pretty clearly gets the point across. If war was easy, there’d be no competition. Wars would be won and lost based on defender diversity and the amount of people who join. I do feel like there should be a large change in war but that’s not the way to go about it.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I think the war fix should be to remove items from war or cut the limit to 5 max.
    That way skill would be more beneficial then how many units you wanna use and remove the war boosts.

But that would hurt kabam money so it won’t happen
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

I said nodes, you get 3 champions to fight with not 5, you don't get to switch before a boss. I said for it to be fun not easy. Switch nodes up so you can't use the same champ every war. You endgamers are going to be the ones to destroy this game to the ground thinking everything is easy, it's a game it should be fun and challenging and that's the aim here.

I said nodes, you get 3 champions to fight with not 5, you don't get to switch before a boss. I said for it to be fun not easy. Switch nodes up so you can't use the same champ every war. You endgamers are going to be the ones to destroy this game to the ground thinking everything is easy, it's a game it should be fun and challenging and that's the aim here.
    Agree fun and challenging so act 7 is out as it wasn’t challenging

Agree fun and challenging so act 7 is out as it wasn’t challenging

Act 7 isn't completed yet, that was one phase
    So you are basing fun on things that haven’t happened yet? Seems like an odd request if so

How will endgames destroy the game? Kabam made it VERY clear they are going with the majority who want it be easy, so who cares what we think? I still owe it to those who enjoy some challenge to at least try though

So you are basing fun on things that haven’t happened yet? Seems like an odd request if so

It's not based off something that's hasn't happened yet it's based off the direction of the game. New nodes to challenge rosters not the same boring stuff.

It's not based off something that's hasn't happened yet it's based off the direction of the game. New nodes to challenge rosters not the same boring stuff.
    Where are you getting this “challenge rosters” stuff from?

How will endgames destroy the game? Kabam made it VERY clear they are going with the majority who want it be easy, so who cares what we think? I still owe it to those who enjoy some challenge to at least try though
    Because that's endgamers do is cry about content being easy. When I haven't heard one YouTuber say it was easy, they all agreed it was fun and a good time and they love the direction the game is heading from act 6

I'm talking about AW at this point I can use the same 3 champs every war, is that fun?

Because that's endgamers do is cry about content being easy. When I haven't heard one YouTuber say it was easy, they all agreed it was fun and a good time and they love the direction the game is heading from act 6
    you haven't heard a single youtuber say 7.1 was easy?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I'm talking about AW at this point I can use the same 3 champs every war, is that fun?
    But you choose to use the same 3 champs. No one is forcing you to use those champs, so it's your fault that you're not using other champs.
    Even if they nerf war 7.1 style, why would you bring different champs? Goal would still be to not die and the stakes would be even higher because wars would be 0-0, 1-0, 2-1, etc.
    The thing is your complaining that tier 6 is boring move up a few tiers if you want challenge it’s that simple if a tier one guy said war was boring it would be more logical to assume war had an issue. Your bored because your playing below your level like my claiming normal eq is boring just doesn’t hold up

Even if they nerf war 7.1 style, why would you bring different champs? Goal would still be to not die and the stakes would be even higher because wars would be 0-0, 1-0, 2-1, etc.

I guess your missing my point and I'm missing yours, but maybe we can meet in the middle and state that AW needs a overhaul. What's your thoughts on that and making it better
    The only way to make it so people don’t bring the same three champs is to rotate nodes every war to a whole new set which would be hell on allaince officers arranging them

The thing is your complaining that tier 6 is boring move up a few tiers if you want challenge it’s that simple if a tier one guy said war was boring it would be more logical to assume war had an issue. Your bored because your playing below your level like my claiming normal eq is boring just doesn’t hold up

I'm at 1.5 mill rating gold 1 alliance, I get what your saying but I'm a casual player I play with friends, not here to smash out master alliances that's too damn stressful I've been there before. All I'm asking for are some new nodes this is 5 straight seasons of the same nodes.

I guess your missing my point and I'm missing yours, but maybe we can meet in the middle and state that AW needs a overhaul. What's your thoughts on that and making it better
    Make it harder again, stop nerfing war. I don’t want 2-1 wars
    Yea but you need to grasp tier 6 isn’t just you I bet other tier 6 struggle against it now so making it less boring for you who admittedly went there cause high tier was stressful makes their life’s harder when all you need it to go up a tier
  • if they made war as easy as 7.1, i'd rather they just do away with the game mode, what would be the point?

Then where is the deathless streak?