**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why not up the profil lvl 120 and add some masteries

Players could change masteries doe qa and ga (or choice a masteries for ga)

Why not up the profil lvl 120 and add some masteries 67 votes

Pro
53%
WoodchuckClockworkGremlinMqc19Onmix5olaswvonkScopeotoe987Colonaut123MeteorxBGSonnenTigerMeebletonLuke9523guerrnetiumTesladonKeyBnjandyGlassbackKen1378Charlie21540AouxWoux 36 votes
Against
46%
Lvernon15SlashingSunsetAntimoniter233VoltolosKoiBoy18DjinQuattrucciMorpheus_123JoBoB1982Etjamadot_dittoSonushaanu12Annihilator13_RenaxqqJr_StarkAdokGiuliameijYTBigSGiulioVentu99Crcrcrc 31 votes

Comments

• guerrnetiumguerrnetium Posts: 47
    Pro
    If we participe all. We can help the game to be improved
    Pro
    When you are lvl 60 the only challenge is get more champions op . Work for lvl up is a mean to continu xp for something.
    Pro
    You are lvl 60, lvl max and you have in your inventory 20 bonus xp who are completely useless. Its normal?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Against

You are lvl 60, lvl max and you have in your inventory 20 bonus xp who are completely useless. Its normal?

Use them when the 3 day item use event is active. Easy free points. Plus with the new solo crystals you hardly ever get the exp boosts anymore. If your level represents your progression.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Against
    The way they've designed masteries (and energy), more level ups post 60 would have been handled differently.

Yes, of course, I would like more masteries - but let's be honest .. too many will get out of hand too quickly.

So what about another option:

No limit levelling ... however, each level only adds the following:

- past 60: no more masteries, no more energy. Keeps that stuff "static".
    - 60-70 - each level, a choice of 1 of the following: T4CC selector, 2x T4B cat, 1x T2A
    - 70-80 - each level, a choice of 1 of: 50% T5B cat, 2x T4CC selector, 2xT2A
    - 80-90 - each level choice of 1: 1x T5B cat, 1x 10% T5CC selector, 3x T2A

etc.
    Now, before you all go and panic at those "choices" .... they are merely there as a basic idea of what levelling should look like past 60 ... give some options to things .. perhaps 5* shards, 6* shards .. etc ... nexus crystals ? "something" ..
    Awaken stones?
    I'm thinking stick with the "nexus" idea .. and have 3 items at each level .. perhaps not every level has rank up material .. perhaps

60-70 ==> catalysts ..
    70-80 ==> hero nexus ?
    80-90 ==> awaken/sig stones?

but come up with something that makes levelling "useful" again ... something we can spend our XP boosts on .. and something we get out of it for doing it.

Up the levels .. more xp to reach each ... maybe not a pure doubling (that would get nuts too quick), but a formula where each level is a bit more than last one (ie 10% more? that'll still climb fast .. )

I don't mind the levelling slowing down significantly past 100 ... but hey .. put some worth while milestone/"something" in there for reaching it.

Perhaps some levels (ie 100) an increase in energy would be viable.
    Perhaps 1 or 2 more masteries along the way (ie 100, 200? ) :pensive:

but yeah, this would give people something to work towards, and provide a way of picking up some specific things along the way as you level that you need to actually make progress.

Pro
    Im totalement agree. Im french and i don't understand all but i understand the general idea. I posted something about some events future possible . I hope you will understand
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think that increasing the level cap would be good, but not to 120. I think just 70 would be good and tossing in only 5 more mastery points.
    Pro
    Why not +1 masteries each 5lvl or something like that
    Pro
    Happy new year guys!! 🎊🎊🎉🎉🍾🙂.
    Don't forget to vote
    All can change because of you! 👍🏼💡
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Pro
    It is clear they are adding more masteries. There are a handful of “empty” spots for the masteries on each section. Plus, they did the survey recently about masteries.

But with a cap of 59 points, you can’t really do much different. The suicide (counting willpower) and “horsemen” masteries are the ultimate goal, yet you need to invest a total of 36 mastery points just unlock those. Another 8 to actually have just 1 point in each. That means that you have a total of 15 other points for more than level 1, or the proficiency tab.

It doesn’t really t lead to much wiggle room for other masteries.

Bottom line is, 65 mastery points is the minion in I think you should be allowed for Cav and higher.
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    edited January 2021
    Pro
    120 is too much, but some extra energy cap and new masteries sound nice. Extra mastery points not too sure.
    Pro
    More its difficult, better its. Mcoc have to create more events, more masteries. Lvl 120 its not too much, beleve me
    Pro
    The game can be improved because of you! 😉 Your vote is important! Gogogo👍🏼🏀
    Pro

I have 45 bonus xp for nothing. That not normal. Mcoc plz do something 😊😉
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★
    Pro
    I agree the level cap could be increased, but 120 seems excessive.
    Maybe increase it to 70/80.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't care if they did away with Masteries altogether.
    Pro
    @GroundedWisdom you don't realize the impact of masteries. Its maybe the case of the most of peoples here. It's exactly that mcoc must to remedy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom you don't realize the impact of masteries. Its maybe the case of the most of peoples here. It's exactly that mcoc must to remedy.

To elaborate, I would prefer if their usefulness was integrated permanently, and the idea of shifting scrapped altogether.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Against
    The only thing I think needs changing as far as this topic goes, and something which has been said many times before, is templates being set up for us to switch our mastery setup quickly, easily, and for free once the first mastery purchase has been made.
    edited January 2021
    Pro
    If a lot of peoples here think that it's plans for them small farm when their retires, it's cause of no more activities. So much big profil and no following for them. I think that this lvl 120 is justified. You should never think you end the game and you have nothing to do more.
    Mcoc have to create more challenges, more objectives, more events.
    (if you dont understand something, tell me 🙂 because i have a bad english)
    Pro
    I have a lot of idea of events. I criticize but I have some ideas too. Idea for events ect. Continu to vote guys! Its important 👍🏼😉
    Pro
    Vote yes and ask your team to vote too. Every thing can change because of you!
    Pro
    Continu to vote guys! Have a great day