**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did I make the right choice?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    I have both storm and bp as 5 star's rank 4
    I have hope for terrax
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    He is getting buff in feb. I too have 6star terrax. We will see then. Hope he has a good buff.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I got a 5* version from login crystal last month. So my prayers r also with u.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I pulled and awakened 5* terrax from Sexennium cavs. I have my fingers crossed for the buff.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Bold move.
    I'd have personally chosen Storm X, but you do you
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Bold move.
    I'd have personally chosen Storm X, but you do you

Hes got storm at r4 so worth trying terrash
    Good point, but, 6* 1/25 > 4/55.
    Again, it's their choice, but I would have done differently.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    This is what people who got magneto on their nexus a week before the buff has to go through. By the look of it, that actually paid off for the people who chose him. Then we also have ebony maw and Daredevil (he isn't that bad though, atleast usable now). It all rest in the hands of kabam now.
  • I would went with SPX personally. May the buff be ever in your favor

I would went with SPX personally. May the buff be ever in your favor

Hopefully
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* duped Terrax and I hope his upcoming buff just upgrade his offensive abilities and not his defensive, as mostly happened with DDHK.
    We don’t need more annoying defenders, and the already annoying becoming even more annoying.
    Let’s hope Terrax’s buff turn him to also an option for a questing team, apart from an AW defense option 🤞