**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to end combos with medium

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
I've been away from the game for a while now. Came back and now I can't end combos with medium with any champion. It doesn't matter how far I swipe, my champions always end with a light attack. This is extremely annoying as my Elsa is now useless for evade countering, Mysterio can't apply poison, Claire changes modes when I don't want her to and Stealthy just wastes his gadgets.
Also, how do I email support? There's no option for it in the new support page.
This is a YouTube link showing my gameplay https://youtu.be/YYA2tL6AGvU

DEVICE: Umidigi A7 Pro
ANDROID VERSION: Android 10
GAME VERSION: Latest update
CELLULAR OR WIFI: Both
CARRIER: Airtel NG, GLO NG
GAME MODE: All game modes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You can do your first medium but not your second? That’s very strange. Have you tried only throwing mediums from the left side of the screen so it wouldn’t get confused with lights?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

You can do your first medium but not your second? That’s very strange. Have you tried only throwing mediums from the left side of the screen so it wouldn’t get confused with lights?

I'll try that but that is drastic change from my normal gameplay.
    Also, do you know how I can email support? The option is not in the new support page
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have no idea. Haven’t had a reason to send a ticket since they started to replace the old system
  • Chikel said:

Also, do you know how I can email support? The option is not in the new support page

On new support page, http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/
    The “Submit a Request” link is in upper right corner (full site, not sure about Mobile site).
    And also within each Article, same link should be at the bottom of each Article as well.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

I never knew champions had a last medium attack until act 5. Had to change my playstyle too

Ngl same, wasn't till Act 4 and when I already had a Rank 4 5 Star... (I put off Act 4 for a long time, pro tip new players Don't Be Scared By Power Ratings.. They mean Nothing)

I remember using 4 Star Phoenix and saying "Woah occasionally her final attack is 2 Hits!" back when that was new and there weren't Champions dependant on what your final hit was😂 so I would occasionally hit it but on accident.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    at 2:48 you did a Medium ending combo and with the fingerpads visible you can see that you've swiped a longer line than all other times.

Try to swipe a longer time, the system may confuse a small line for a light attack.
    RaviDavi said:

at 2:48 you did a Medium ending combo and with the fingerpads visible you can see that you've swiped a longer line than all other times.

Try to swipe a longer time, the system may confuse a small line for a light attack.

I've been doing that sometimes swiping from the center of the display. I'm my old phone, a short swipe always did the trick
    UPDATE:
    I reinstalled the game, now warlock can consistently do medium enders, Elsa only does it the first time, it never happens again no matter what. Claire does it 30% of the time. Stealthy too. Domino is more like 40%. Swiping from the left doesn't noticeably change the odds except that Elsa is more likely than not to do the first medium-ender