**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have a theory on why we don’t have the new Scarlet Witch yet

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
So, as you might’ve seen, there is a new state of the Battlerealm map:

And on that map is the Sigil Witch, connecting to AOU Vision. But also connecting to AOU Vision is Classic Switch, and linking to them is a ? space.

So. The new Sigil Witch isn’t coming out this month because we’re also getting one of the twins (Wiccan and Speed) from the show and Marvel doesn’t want people to see what the twins look like early.

They’ve been teased with cribs and swaddled in baby blankets, but we haven’t actually seen them. I really hope I’m right.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    That makes a lot of sense. I would love Speed or Wiccan
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    It's not impossible
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it's wiccan
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I would love to have Wiccan!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

That sounds plausible.

But PLEASE can we just get Quicksilver into the game?

you know it could also be quicksilver come to think of it
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

That makes a lot of sense. I would love Speed or Wiccan

And then the other one can come with inevitable Young Avengers series/film
    Hopefully Speed comes first to introduce a new character power/mechanic in the game with super speed.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★

That sounds plausible.

Hasn’t it been teased that Kicka** is coming back in WandaVision? Isn’t she creating a realm or dimension with all her dead people?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    My theory is that they just wanted to fix the staggered featured thing and this was a good excuse

My theory is that they just wanted to fix the staggered featured thing and this was a good excuse

but aren’t we getting the first champ of January in the new featured
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    But that’s just a theory, a Game Theory.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I hope it's Speed
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Hey, this doesn’t have to do with SWS but if people remember that someone recently confirmed we would be getting a new black panther, and a connection is being made from Shuri and Wakanda to an unknown character and there is a connection from Stark and the House of Iron. Now, there are no other connections to the other MROC characters (besides Apoc and Sorcerer Supreme), so within the next 3 months, we could be seeing a House of Iron Legionnaire and Wakandan Warrior join the Contest.
    Also, just to add, I'm thinking Quicksilver. He's a very important person to Wanda and he probably will show up in the show because both their powers came through study and experimentation of the Mind Stone.
    Moot4Life said:

I hope it's Speed

So do I. Imagine the animations
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

but aren’t we getting the first champ of January in the new featured
    wait really
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Is that Odin up there in the asgardians
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Is that Odin up there in the asgardians

i thought hercules but maybe i'm wrong i guess maybe he isn't related to the asguardians at all sorry
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Is that knull the symbiote god attached to the symbiotes?
    I feel like whoever the villain is will come with sw sigil. Either that or spectrum.
    Buttehrs said:

I feel like whoever the villain is will come with sw sigil. Either that or spectrum.

feel like they’d add spectrum with Captain Marvel 2

Buttehrs said:

Except that she's confirmed to be in the show. Which is MCU as well. So why not with the show lol.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Except that she's confirmed to be in the show. Which is MCU as well. So why not with the show lol.
    she may not have her powers in the show. She'd also make more sense as either the ? between CMM and Talos or the one connected to Talos.
    My money is on whoever the villain is. Lol
    Buttehrs said:

My money is on whoever the villain is. Lol

if it’s mephisto then he’s already in the game lol
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

That sounds plausible.

Hasn’t it been teased that Kicka** is coming back in WandaVision? Isn’t she creating a realm or dimension with all her dead people?

A different version of Quicksilver.... Multiverse of Madness, it all makes sense!
    I liked both of them. Evan Peters funny as hell. But Kicka$$ was bada$$
    That's why I want Evan Peters to play Quicksilver in MCU not Mephisto as many are speculating.

That sounds plausible.

A different version of Quicksilver.... Multiverse of Madness, it all makes sense!
    please note it hasn’t been confirmed Evan peters is showing up. I’d love for him too but it’s not confirmed